Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So today my hubby n I went to my initial consult 1st official visit!! So excited and ready to do this. I have to start taking my blood pressure meds again cause with them being prescribed n me not taking them it makes me look non compliant so to speak which isn't good.

I have my 1st NUT class the 22nd of Dec and my Psyc eval earlier that same day. All in all it was a good day, they did say for me not to gain that I don't have to lose bit try n definitely not gain.

Anyway, excited to get this started, 6 months n 6 classes left I think lol. Oh n I have to do a support group also.

good luck to you on this journey!! are you doing sleeve or bypass. I had the sleeve, feel free to ask me any questions

Sleeve is what I'm gonna do, I don't wanna be on all them vitamins/meds for life. The sleeve just seems like the best option for me.

How long ago did you have this done?

Even with the sleeve you are going to be on Vitamins for the rest of your life.

Sleeve is what I'm gonna do, I don't wanna be on all them vitamins/meds for life. The sleeve just seems like the best option for me.

How long ago did you have this done?

Please continue to research. Even with the sleeve you need Vitamins for life. Routine bloodwork is key to monitoring your nutritional levels.

@ and @@BLERDgirl, Yes, that was my fault as they did ask me if I took a Multivitamin already. Was excited and yes I have more research to do. Thank you both for pointing that out to me.

Edited by betterme38

Congratulations on starting your journey! Good luck to you!

Congrats on taking the first step towards surgery!

Congrats to you! I'm also just getting started! I had my first visit and also saw the cardiologist. Getting ready for more tests and bloodwork. Next followup scheduled for next week! So exciting! I'm getting the sleeve also!

Thank you all, @@claddagh66 my next app is next month the psyc eval and 1st NUT class.

So excited to start this new process n have the life I dreamed I could have.

Isn't it so exciting betterme38! I go next week for this apt as well! Maybe we will be getting done around the same time!!! Good luck at your apt!

Great!! Congrats!! Good luck with your journey :)

Hello and good luck to you. Today was by 2nd visit to the doctor and I approximately got the date; it might be on 13 January. I'm excited and nervous all at same time. I'm having the sleeve.

Isn't it so exciting betterme38! I go next week for this apt as well! Maybe we will be getting done around the same time!!! Good luck at your apt!

That would be great!! Maybe we can chat n check in keep the other on track ☺.

I won't be done till may, hopefully sleeved shortly after that ????.