Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I haven't been posting as much as I want or should, but my work schedule and home have been crazy, I am now down to 269lbs since my surgery on June 10th, at which point I was 342lbs and I started my journey in January at 388lbs, I went through my first stall a month ago and my loss has significantly slowed, I have not let any of this deter me in any way what so ever thanks to many wonderful people on this forum who cautioned me on what happens, I went without my Protein or Vitamins for a couple of weeks, but was able to purchase a new supply last Sunday, I am posting to share my emotion and happiness that occurred on Wednesday, I was off from work as a thank you and took advantage by going to shop for new pants and a shirt, I am taking my wife on our first holiday vacation on December 19th - 21st, to a town called Rockport TX. I tried on the last size I thought I was which was 52W, and they slipped off, I then tried on a size 50W, and they were still loose, so I grabbed a size 48W and thought what the hell, lo and behold they were a little snug but fit, I didn't know why at the time but I began to cry, I realized I hadn't been a size 48W since sophomore year of high school over 35 years ago, I could've probably grabbed a size 46W but I didn't want to deflate my elated state, I have only purchased shirts and scrubs since my surgery, that means that I am now down 12 waist sizes, I am still going hard at the gym and it has been tough sing I added free weights to my routine, but I am not stopping, I wanted to share these pics and I apologize for my stomach but I didn't want to hold it in or hide anything, I want to stay humble through all this, it's a huge difference paying $17.99 for cargo Dockers, when I used to pay between $65-$70 for a pair of pants, my next goal is to be able to go into an Old Navy store or similar and buy off the rack........post-254362-14480725255284_thumb.jpg post-254362-14480725442383_thumb.jpg post-254362-14480725533062_thumb.jpg

Edited by laguerr13

Congratulations! I love Old Navy too. I wait for the jeans to go on 50% off then buy a pair that fits and then the next size down in preparation for more weight loss. At $15 dollars a pair, it's a smoking deal.

Congratulation! You're doing it!!! Keep it up!

What a great milestone! I am happy for you : )

Miss you Elode, I'm the go to guy at work again, I get sent all over our hospital again, and I love that I can keep up, still prepping to retire though, time focus on my kiddos and finish raising them, I love being around those Minions