Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I lost 100 lbs!

Its been an amazing journey so far. My decision to have this surgery did not come lightly and I did lots of research and thinking before deciding it was a good fit for me. I have had many triumphs and victories throughout my 7 months since surgery, but reaching my 100 lb weight loss was the biggest (pun intended) for me! When I stepped on the scale and saw my 100# I cried. Happy tears of course. I am proud of my journey and cant wait to see what more this wonderful life changing surgery has for me in the future! I still have a ways to go, but excited to get there.

The photo I attached is from my monthly photos that I take in the same spot in my house. The first photo was 1 week post op and the second picture is from today100# down!

What has been your biggest victory since surgery?

post-260447-0-06261500-1447695793_thumb.jpg

What a fantastic milestone. You look amazing. Congratulations.

you look great - keep up the good work!!! I hope to hit that same mark -100 by New Years.

Between my two-week pre-op and the three months (and change) since surgery, I have lost 90 lbs. I am almost even a little thankful for the present stall in which I find myself, because it could only make the progress healthier and more sustainable. That is by far my proudest victory. But the NSVs are countless...the biggest one being making good on the promise I made to myself to one day wear college-era clothes again that have since been boxed up in the attic. Congratulations on your century mark! See you in Onederland soon!

Absolutely fantastic! I hope you're very proud of your accomplishment. What will you do to celebrate/reward yourself? Massage? New boots? Jewelry?

Thanks everyone! It has been a very great moment for me! And @@2goldengirl I thought long and hard about that one (I like celebrating these moments), I went to MAC Cosmetics and bought everything I wanted!! I figured makeup always fits! :)

Krista CONGRATULATIONS in hitting the 100 pound mark in such a short amount of time. You look fantastic!! I weigh the same as your starting weight and am about 2 inches taller. I have not had my surgery yet. My Dr stated I might lose 95 pounds in 6 months. I have a 6 months supervised diet which ends next Monday but surgery may not be until Jan or Feb. Did you have a 3 or 6 month supervised diet or is all of the 100 pounds after surgery? Looking at you kind of gives me an idea as to how I might look when I am down 100 pounds. Your looking great and I can't wait until I look like you do. Investing in the makeup was a smart move as the clothing would have only been used for such a short amount of time at the rate you are losing. Keep going strong and you will be to goal before you know it. I will be following your progress and if your interested I would love to become friends with you.

GREAT job!!! Very proud of you!!

Awesome! Congrats!

@@ssflbelle Thanks for all your encouragement! You will be on the path before you know it. I did not have to do any dieting before surgery, my insurance did not require it. All my weight loss has been post surgery. You definitely can do it too! Its so fun and is such a great journey! January or February will be here before you know it! Let me know how its going for you!

@@ssflbelle Thanks for all your encouragement! You will be on the path before you know it. I did not have to do any dieting before surgery, my insurance did not require it. All my weight loss has been post surgery. You definitely can do it too! Its so fun and is such a great journey! January or February will be here before you know it! Let me know how its going for you!

I am really impressed all those 100 pounds you lost were after surgery. WOW!! I added you as a friend so please let's keep in touch. Your wearing a size 10 you must feel amazing. I know I would.