Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery four weeks ago and I am stuck. I have been at the same weight for two weeks. I don't know what else to do. Anyone have an suggestions for me please. Thank you.

What you are experiencing is the third week stall. Just about everyone hits a stall about three weeks after surgery.

Stalls are a normal, natural, and necessary part of the process. None of us lose weight at a constant rate.

Just focus on getting in all of your fluids and Protein, and taking your Vitamins and supplements as directed. Soon, you will be cleared for most exercise so you can start to add more exercise into your routine.

Just follow your program and you will be fine.

Embrace the Stall!

http://BariatricPal.com/index.php?/topic/351046-Embrace-the-Stall

Thank you my problem is I weigh myself everyday!!!! I have lost about 6 inches around my stomach.

Increase your calories, Water, exercise and Protein. I just broke my ten day stall this morning by increasing my exercise and water intake which were my biggest struggles. Hang in there! This too shall pass

Edited by MimiBMe

Thank you my problem is I weigh myself everyday!!!! I have lost about 6 inches around my stomach.

If that is your problem then don't weigh every day.

Just stay off the scale.

I'm going to stop weighing in everyday . I know I don't get enough fluids in and my intake period.

So it's almost seven weeks and I only lost 2lbs for two weeks. I'm getting so frustrated with this weight lose. There has to be something that I can do. I ate ever two hours cause I get hungry and I have a higher Water intake as well. I walk about 10-11k steps a day. I need help please cause this is getting me depressed. Please anyone!!!

So it's almost seven weeks and I only lost 2lbs for two weeks. I'm getting so frustrated with this weight lose. There has to be something that I can do. I ate ever two hours cause I get hungry and I have a higher Water intake as well. I walk about 10-11k steps a day. I need help please cause this is getting me depressed. Please anyone!!!

1. What was your starting weight? Lower BMI 's can sometimes lose slower.

2. Are you meeting both Protein AND Fluid goals?

3. Embrace the stall. They are normal. They will happen. Sometimes for days and yes, sometimes for months. If you really think there is a problem call your nutritionist and make sure you're eating properly.

Put the scale away. It's not your friend and will make you crazy. Log your food, measure your food. Hit those goals. The weight loss will happen.

step away

My started weight before liquid diet was 221.5 and day of surgery I was 203 and now 189.

I agree with what @@BLERDgirl said.

Stalls are a normal, natural, and necessary part of the process.

As long as you are following your program then you are on track. The closer you get to goal, the more your weight loss will slow down.

Embrace the Stall!

There is a link in a previous post.

My goal weight is 140-145.

What was your starting weight and what's your current weight?

ETA: Just reread you earlier post. So you've lost 14lbs since surgery? That's actually pretty normal.