Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you use PatchMD vitamin patches?

We recently started selling PatchMD vitamin patches in the new BariatricPal Store. I'd LOVE to get some feedback from our members who are already using this product. Have they worked for you? Do you find them to be effective and no longer need to take pills?

I use the Multivitamin and anti-aging Patches. They adhere well to the skin and labs don't show any deficiencies, so I'm happy! I also like to not have to worry about the extra calories and carbs I'd get from the gummies I used to take.

I found PatchMD one night after a horrible weekend struggling with Vitamin deficiencies, vomiting, dread and fear of the taste of Vitamins I was told I had to take. The dry wafers taste like flavored chalk, the chewy ones taste like fake flavored tootsie rolls, the liquid Vitamins taste like acid. PatchMD is the best for me. The first week I knew I had struck gold. The only problem is when I take a shower at the wrong time. I put the patch on in the morning, but if I decide I need a shower before bed, I may have to "waste" 1/2 of the patch. :) They are also cheaper than the vitamins I tried to take in the beginning. My tests have come back with super numbers all across the line. I even recommended the vitamins for my neighbor that is recovering from a transplant.

I didn't realize that you sold them. I would've bought from you!

I ordered the multivitamin the B12 and the antiaging ones and they came today. I thought they were a little pricey but I'll check your prices too. I thought this was a good idea for my first month postop maybe I'll continue.

I do wish they were waterproof. My first day and have already had a shower at the wrong time so it does seem very wasteful.

Alex, I heard you are doing a study on them. Is that true? Any results?

Alex, I heard you are doing a study on them. Is that true? Any results?

I haven't started the study as of yet. I plan on posting here to recruit members who would like to be part of the study once we're ready.

What is a mini gastric bypass?

Love them! Just got labs back, B1 was at the low cutoff for normal but everything else was great. My bariatric NP was extremely skeptical and the practice nutritionist was downright negative - the numbers don't lie though! I tried 6 brands of Vitamins before these and couldn't keep any down. The patch is awesome! Hope BariatricPal helps this product become mainstream and help those who struggle with supplements.< /p>

I'm still in the pre-op stage but purchased these and started using them. I am Vitamin D deficient which is causing major fatigue. I had blood work done 2/23/16 (started taking these 3/4/16) and my regular doctor has agreed to do the tests again on 4/5 and hopefully again mid-June which is right before my surgery.

I used them for a month and didn't have any significantly negative experiences, but decided to switch back to Flintstones. I had a small breakout while using them, and don't know if the Patches were the cause or if it was merely coincidental. In the past my dermatologist had told me to be mindful about Vitamins with too much Vitamin B because they can cause breakouts in women with PCOS. I've broken out with other brands before, but Flintstones hasn't been problematic for me. I had a hard time peeling the patches off my skin, lol. I'd ordered a two month supply and gave the second month to my dad (who has not had WLS). He seems to like them just fine.