Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have you tried Pinterest beauty/health tricks?

I find all these pins I would like to try but wonder if they work...

Vaseline on lashes to make them grow?

Coconut oil in your hair to make it softer?

Removing unwanted hair with coffee grounds?

Oil pulling for better oral hygiene and overall health?

Mixing hydrogen peroxide and baking soda with your toothpaste for whiter teeth?

Have you tried any of them and have you had any luck?

Coconut oil works for my hair. I use it all the time.

I also used it for oil pulling, was kind of "meh" on the results. I prefer just a regular rinse of original Listerine.

Coconut oil does everything everyone says it does.

I like sephora too much to do a lot of home remedies, but I do use a lot of natural products.

Most of that pinterest/instagram/youtube natural rememdy advice stuff is just click bait.

I used peroxide/baking soda to whiten my teeth (brushed with it after toothpaste) and it worked. Also sometimes poured peroxide on my toothbrush instead of Water and added toothpaste.

Swishing with coconut oil every night for about 20 minutes gave me really good results really quickly. Within just a couple days I noticed my teeth were significantly whiter and my face cleared up. That's the only thing on your list I've tried.

I find all these pins I would like to try but wonder if they work...

Vaseline on lashes to make them grow?

Coconut oil in your hair to make it softer?

Removing unwanted hair with coffee grounds?

Oil pulling for better oral hygiene and overall health?

Mixing hydrogen peroxide and baking soda with your toothpaste for whiter teeth?

Have you tried any of them and have you had any luck?

I have tried the coconut pulling and I couldn't stand the oil in my mouth, my husband does it occasionally.

I use coconut oil on my hair all the time and love it!! Use it on my skin too.

I have tried the baking soda mix and it did seem to whiten my teeth.

Haven't tried the Vasoline on my lashes, but add a few drops of high quality lavender oil to my mascara tube and my lashes have never looked so great. Longer and thicker.

I no longer use anything on my skin but cold press coconut oil. I was advised its good for the skin especially after WLS. I also use it for deep conditioning my hair.

Applying coconut oil to the bottom of my feet has eliminated cracks and dryness.

I keep a jar on my nightstand.

I use cold press virgin coconut oil for a myriad of things; hair and skin being the most prominent.

Growing up I've use baking soda in a pinch when we ran out of toothpaste and as a young adult when I ran out of deodorant.

I'm also very big on use organic Apple Cider vinegar.

I have used Pinterest for many, many things but never for anything beauty solutions related. I have used it for tutorials on hairstyles, different make-up applications and hair color ideas. I have my staples that do me well and don't see the need to change my routine.

Thanks everyone! I am going to try the coconut oil in my hair and face :) will also be trying the baking soda and peroxide with toothpaste for teeth whitening and see how it goes :)

I use castor oil for my lashes, eyebrows, and hair and it works for me. I get a q-tip to apply it to my lashes. I've used the peroxide in the past for my teeth didn't use it long enough to see if I got results. I mix Vitamin E oil in my night time cream and it makes my skin softer and I don't have any wrinkles (hopefully that won't change after the procedure). I use coconut oil on my skin and sometimes as a deep conditioner for my hair mixed with tea tree. Hope this helps.

@@Cutepretty1 Thank you so much! Going to try some of those :)