Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is everyones favorite Protein Drink?

I am on day 4 of my pre-op diet and I still don't like my Protein Drink. The Premier Protein drinks are not bad, but I have to blend them with ice first. It must be a texture thing. Please tell me what you like....

Syntrax Nectars! The fruit flavors are great mixed with Water.

I am still on the clear Proteins. I like the Isopure Green Tea Lemon. 40g per 20oz. bottle. I am only 3 days post-op though. I have not moved to the liquids yet that include non-clear Proteins yet. I have Isopure 0 carb 0 sugar vanilla powder and Syntrax nectar Cappuchino powder ready for that transition. I hope they are good too!

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/nature-best-isopure-isopure-rtd-zero-green-tea-lemon-12-drinks/np-1200#.VhnGkBNViko

Premier Protein. chocolate and vanilla. I add Torani sugar free Salted Caramel Syrup to the Vanilla. yummy! For powders, I use Precision Engineered in chocolate and Vanilla. In addition to shakes, I will add the chocolate Protein Powder to sugar free Jello Chocolate pudding snack and I will add 1/2 scoop of the vanilla powder to 1/2 container of greek yogurt. For unflavored (which I am able to add to a few foods), I use Doc Hale’s Unflavored Protein Powder. This last one came in handy immediately post-op because you can mix it in as little 3 ounces of liquid (I would use Propel Fitness berry water) and could get in 20g Protein in only 3 or 4 ounces which really helps the first week when you can drink so little.

@@Elode - I was in search of my favorite winter coffee that is salted caramel. Never found an exact replacement but when I saw this flavor, I had to have it. It is VERY good. The only one I have used the whole bottle and need to get more. :) Mixed with the vanilla Premier Protein it tastes a bit like really good melted vanilla ice cream. Yummy!

I can't get over how much I like Premier Protein in the chocolate flavor. I have also tried several of the Bariatric Fusion powders that I just mixed with Water. I am ordering a supply of their chocolate chip mint ice cream flavor and the Orange cream flavor. I purchased a sampler selection from them and really liked these two. The only one that was just awful - their strawberry shortcake flavor. Just awful I mean awful grit and aftertaste for me. Hope this helps.

Sounds wonderful. I've only found and used the hazelnut and vanilla. Are you talking about the Starbucks salted caramel drink? That use to be my favorite except they were always out of the dang salt!! I can't have them anymore though :( Stupid sugar!

I'm 6 days post op and i've been having trouble getting my Protein in. I'm not crazy about the Protein shakes. So today I put a half scoop of 'Way Protein isolate' (Jay Robb) unflavored and a packet of sugar-free 'Alpine spiced Apple Cider' in a Blender Bottle and added 8 ounces of hot Water.

It is surprisingly good, it looks like tea with a little bit of milk added, but has no Gritty or bad aftertaste.

My 8 ounces equals 13 g of protein

@@Elode - Yes that is the drink I was talking about! I actually first had it at this cool little coffee shop in the town near me and the Starbucks one was NOWHERE near as good as that one! FYI, not sure where you live but World Market (we have stores here but I think you can get them online too) have TONS of the sugar free Torani flavors.

VCORE Cookies and cream - Complete Nutrition is my favorite. It is not thick like other Protein powders I have tried. I also use premier chocolate powder, but it is a bit thicker.

This is the only one I can stand, it just taste like chocolate milk:). They have several flavors.post-255575-14446197894719_thumb.jpg