Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any vegan/juicers ? Not sleeved untill nic 9th butttt....

Iam doing more low card for the liver shrink diet now ,but i like to juice

And was wanting to do a plant based protien smoothie is that ok?????

Also whag i have read is juicing with the sleeve isnt a good idea bc our tummies are too small? What abiut smoothies. W a vita max? I plan on doing this once a day het extra nutrients??

This is something you need to discuss with your nutritionist.

My sister is vegetarian, and she had bypass about 15 years ago. She still has trouble getting in enough Protein, and her hair is still very thin and unhealthy looking (she is a hairdresser, so I figure if she can't make her own hair look good, it must be really bad).

I believe that the reason juicing isn't a good idea is not the size of your stomach, but because it is very easy to drink too many calories.

This is something you need to discuss with your nutritionist.

My sister is vegetarian, and she had bypass about 15 years ago. She still has trouble getting in enough Protein, and her hair is still very thin and unhealthy looking (she is a hairdresser, so I figure if she can't make her own hair look good, it must be really bad).

I believe that the reason juicing isn't a good idea is not the size of your stomach, but because it is very easy to drink too many calories.

Well iam not worried about the calories per say bc when i juice i dont really use any. Fruits unless its a tiny leamon or nit even a half of apple i uice only for the Vitamins strickley so i probably will end up still juicing for diease prevention i feel i will need more bc of the nutrition definenxy

I'm vegetarian. I get in 100gm of Protein daily, but I supplement with 100% unflavored whey isolate. Juicing isn't a good idea because it's all concentrated sugar with none of the benefits of the Fiber and roughage you would get from eating the fruit or veg whole. Even vegetables will contain sugars. You'd benefit more from eating a balanced diet and the occasional salad.

I am not a vegetarian, but I do juice once or twice a week. However, I didn't juice during the majority of my weight loss phase. I am in maintenance now and just make sure when I juice I log my calories and so far I have been fine. I even do the occasionally fruit juice. I always save my pulp and add it to my homemade Soups and if I do fruit I use the pulp and add it to homemade whole grain muffins (mostly my family eats those).

I haven't had any problems. I think if I juiced everyday it would be too many carbs for me and I would rather eat my food. LOL

Good luck.

Okay so no juicing for me now , but i will invest in a vitamix that will make the whole veggie into a smoothie Fiber and all intact idk maybe iam somwrong buti feel it will make me more healthy idk