Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is there any February sleevers out here I'm February 9th... I'm so excited and nervous at the same time!!! 11 days before my birthday so happy birthday to me!!!

Hi- I'm just starting the process and have a 6 month requirement for insurance purposes. As excited and anxious as I am, I'm glad to be able to meet with the exercise physiologist and nutritionist so I am able to learn how to eat and be healthy for the New Me. My birthday is in March (will be 44) so I'm giving myself the ultimate present- my life back. Good luck to you. Anyone out there looking at a March 2016 date?

Hi Kelly, I have also started the process as well. I think it will be around 4 months. I have my surgical consult on the 9th of this month. Good luck,

Is there any February sleevers out here I'm February 9th... I'm so excited and nervous at the same time!!! 11 days before my birthday so happy birthday to me!!!

My last nut appointment is Feb 9 so I might be end of Feb early march for my surgery I'm so looking forward to this

I'm currently Going thru my 6 month process and I am in my fourth month, not scheduled yet but my surgeon estimates around febuary! I'm so nervous something will go wrong and I Wont get approved . I'm More nervous about that than I am the surgery!

I'm not scheduled yet, either, but it looks like I might be ready in February.

@, I messaged you but don't know if you received it?

It's looking like February or March might be my month! Looking forward to the journey!

@michmich58 congratulations I'm glad about the 6 months also gives me time to learn everything I just had my pulmonary function test and my psych test 3 nutrition classes down three more to go whoohoo

@@cheri02 congratulations so excited

Not scheduled yet but last Nut. appointment is Jan. 4th so I should be scheduled pending insurance the end of January/ Beginning of Feb.. I am excited but I am so frustrated with all the extra appointments I have four just for cardiac clearance! That's a lot of work to miss! :angry:

@@cheri02 I just messaged you back I just had surgery this week so I've been a little bigger down with medical stuff

I'm in month 3 of the 6 month process requirement for insurance. I'm scheduled to see my surgeon on February 3rd. I'm thinking that will be when we send in all my paperwork to insurance company. It's exciting yet a little stressful having to wait, and go through the appointments. But it does give us time to learn all we can about what will continue to enable us to be on a journey of life changes.

I'm hoping when I see my surgeon on the 3rd that will maybe also be when I start the pre op liver shrink diet? Any thoughts on if this may be the case? I'm hoping the 18th will be a target date, as that's my birthday. ???????? what a way to Celebrate life... By actually getting it back!