Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sooooooooo....

I am just about to head out to buy new bra's.

I was 44 DD before I started the 2 week liver reduction diet and 3 weeks ago I bought a new bra which is 40DD but now it's hanging off me both in size and cup size. I don't want to keep buying bra's every few weeks so I am going to look at the bra strap extenders .. .. Has anyone used these? Any other suggestions?

How many sizes did you go down until you got to goal?

44D to 36B

I can tell my girls have shrunk but I'm only 6 weeks out so I haven't bought new bras yet. I'm trying to wait until the last possible moment!

I can only hope Miss Mac !

42DD to 36D.

I'll always have big boobs no matter how much weight I lose ;)

42DD to 36D.

I'll always have big boobs no matter how much weight I lose ;)

Same here. 48DD to 38DD. I also have always had very large boobs. I think that makes a difference in how they shrink as you lose weight. I'm still a DD, they just hang to my knees now LOL

I am in the early stages of preparing for surgery and I was wondering about this. I'll be ok going down in cup size, I am afraid of the hang though. Lol. Not that they don't hang now!

Add another "D" to that before size and we could be cup twins, Kate! Lord, if I lose major inches anywhere I hope it's there. It's like having two backpacks strapped to your chest, 24/7, filled to the brim with boulders. The one (and probably only) plastic surgery I will have once I reach goal will be a breast reduction or lift.

Good luck on the shopping!

38D now... whohoooooooo :P I didn't bother with the extensions

@ Yes, I agree.. its nice to be smaller at last!! I will be joining you re the lift too.

46C to a 38c/b. I have deflated! Ugh!

Wow, that's a major change, Kate. Congrats!

Yes I have used Extenders. The bras I liked didn't go up to the band size I needed so I got ones where the cup fit. I Used bra size 44D/DD (depended on the bra) to get up to a band size 50/52 They work fine but do tend to stretch out and your bra straps are more likely to slip out from under your clothing. I have the "luxury" of being unemployed and have just been wearing "Sports" bras from Walmart. They are more like half tank tops with elastic under the breasts, but they do a reasonable job. A 3 or 4 pack from walmart runs around $10. It is nice to have when you just don't want to put on a real bra.

Genie bras have lasted me a few band sizes and cup sizes. I'm a 44DD right now but I was a between a 38 and 40D last year. The bra is a little snug but not uncomfortable.