Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Welcome to the "At or near goal forum"

That's because they're from the shoulders up, roflmao!!

I really do mean to do before and afters. I have to scan in the befores, none on digital, and I have to get a new camera before I can do the afters - ours is full of Byron Bay sand from last September. We're going again in 6 weeks, I should do something about it. I think I've only ever put one photo of myself on here.

14 more pounds to go. I am so excited about getting so close to what I thought in the beginning as an almost imposible weight to be. If I could just lose my belly fat things would be perfect. (Well to me anyway).

Mandy the day I fit into a medium I am wearing my shirt inside out so the tag shows!!!!! That had to be cool,congratulations! I can fit into some large shirts but my boobs wont get smaller they just get longer,lol so I havent tried a medium, may be a while longer. Jacqui , I have never had a butt, kinda sorta have one now I just wish mine wasnt so wide,lol.

Mandy the day I fit into a medium I am wearing my shirt inside out so the tag shows!!!!! That had to be cool,congratulations! I can fit into some large shirts but my boobs wont get smaller they just get longer,lol so I havent tried a medium, may be a while longer. Jacqui , I have never had a butt, kinda sorta have one now I just wish mine wasnt so wide,lol.

lol my boobs are doing the same thing...lol..

:cry me too.

Somehow, no matter how realistic you are, you think you're going to be perfect at the end of this dont you? My poor train wreck of a body. I dont have an apron or batwings, but boy, I look every one of my 40 years. There's no bikinis in my future.

My boobs, they're like footy socks with tennis balls in the end.

I defintiely AM going to do something about it though. I just have to wait till I"m working to pay for it.

But a look around you and most people are far from perfect. I look great dressed and barely anyone sees me naked, so I dont let it get me down. A good bra is my best (or is that breast?) friend!

That's because they're from the shoulders up, roflmao!!

I really do mean to do before and afters. I have to scan in the befores, none on digital, and I have to get a new camera before I can do the afters - ours is full of Byron Bay sand from last September. We're going again in 6 weeks, I should do something about it. I think I've only ever put one photo of myself on here.

I think you are too hard on yourself.

My boobs are not too bad, considereing how freaking large they were (a HH cup at one point) But you would never know that they do sag! I go to a boutique for my bra's (I am in a 6 DD / 28 DD, so I really have no choice) and they have the best bra's.. Oh, my! They really are amazing. They are costly, but worth it. Totally worth it.

I love my new (est) uplift bra... It really does the job.

(forgive the goofy look... I am so NOT photogenic)

IMG_4474-1.jpg

Wow! Look at you girlie! Hot mama! Yes I agree there is no way one else would know that they sag. I buy my bras at a boutique called "Bras that Fit. The right bra can work miracles that is for sure. I look 10 pounds heavier when I wear the wrong bra. They are worth the extra money for sure.

You can always look for the size and brand name now on ebay. I was fitted and bought a few at the boutique and then realized I could get the same bras for half the price on ebay. I am also hooked on Victoria Secrets body shaper. ~Mandy

I know the difference a good bra makes, and will not have a problem spending what they cost when I finally get to a size and stay there---but right now, with the band size changing so often, in my case it seems cost prohibitive. Good point about ebay----

Kat

I know the difference a good bra makes, and will not have a problem spending what they cost when I finally get to a size and stay there---but right now, with the band size changing so often, in my case it seems cost prohibitive. Good point about ebay----

Kat

Kat

the boutique I go do does lifetime alterations for free so they adjust the band for me when I needed it! Look for a place like that.

i never really set a goal weight. i just wanted to be healthy and athletic again. i was always around 175 most of my adult life. when i got fat i really got fat and fast. im down to 180 and feel thin and healthy. so im close to where i was before. but..... im doing so well losing that i think maybe i would like to be smaller and so i wish to lose another 20lbs. it feels great to be thin again. time flew by and i cant believe im where im at. thank god for my band , even if some times have a few problems. i have no complaints.

Kat

the boutique I go do does lifetime alterations for free so they adjust the band for me when I needed it! Look for a place like that.

Don't the cups and underwire end up wrapping around the ribcage rather than sitting under the breast?