Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was just wondering is there were others out there who would like to share some ideas and recipes for protien shakes?

What type of protien do you use?

What Flavor do you like?

Do you use Water, Milk or Soy, almond etc...?

Do you use a blender or a shaker?

Do you drink it over ice?

Im currently using Isopure Zero Carb Creamy vanilla with a banana every morning made with milk. I put it in the blender and then pour it over ice to keep it cold. I used to blend it with ice bI cant stand the foam at top.

I would like to try other recipes but im scared to venture--ok im scared to waste money on a product i wont like..I tied powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chocolate and i like it, I tried the Unjury strawberry and IM SICK OF IT!!! I tried the Unjury chicken broth flavor and ITS FOR SALE unopened if any wants it. I also have several single serve pouches I can sell too.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great..I do protien shakes for Breakfast so they need to be fast on on the go....

I make a frappuccino every morning with one scoop vanilla Protein powder, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, ice, a squirt of folgers drops and a splash of sf Torani white chocolate Syrup. Total calories= 175/ 25g Protein

I like the Jay Robb brand, I get it at the Vitamin shoppe. I like their vanilla and their strawberry, haven't tried the chocolate.< /p>

SF torani syrups are great, I get those at Costplus World Market.

You can also add greek yogurts to the shakes.

Look on you tube for the video that shows how to eliminate the foam in the blender. It comes from air when the blender isn't full.

;)

Iconic Protein (Sprouts). Its premade in a bottle. It's like a melted milkshake. It's thinner. Not so thick. Coco libre with protein (Sprouts). I've tried them all. I like thinner drinks. All that thick protein...no thanks. Good luck. ????

I use Inspire Protein Shakes from Bariatric Eating and my favorite so far is the pumpkin pie and the Peanut Butter cookie, they are tasty low calorie easy to shake, blend or use magic bullet and they have pure whey proteinisolate what we can absorb and need as Bariatrics not the blends etc

I have the Isopure vanilla also. Today I made a "cake batter" and a coffee shake. I look up shake recipes on Pinterest. It's become a hobby of mine to change up the flavors. The isopure is a super potent shake, but you can't pass up 2 scoops for 50g of Protein. Both shakes were delicious!! Tomorrow I will be making "thin mint." Pinterest is my go to! Check it out and keep yourself from getting bored. That's why I do it.