Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are all the March 2015 sleevers doing?

Surgery was 3/24. Down 50 pounds with 40 more to go.

I had my sleeve 3/05/15. I have lost 70lbs to date. I would like to loose another 50lbs. I am having a lil trouble, now that I can eat everything and tolerate everything it is so much easier to take in too many calories. I am averaging around 1200 calories and the loss has definitely slowed down but not stopped thankfully. What is your daily intake like?

I average between 1,000 and 1,200 don't get as much exercise as I should but follow my Protein and Water guidelines. I'm a slower loser but happy overall!

Edited by akreese02

Had mine 3/25 doing great I'm starting to dance again so my work out will start there so I'm excited

Surgery March 11. Down 80 pounds from HW, 60 since surgery. Starting Hair loss, disappointed since I've been religious about taking my Vitamins and Calcium. But I know it will grow back.

For the past three weeks I've been using Fitness tracker to log my food. I stay between 1000 to 1200 calories a day. I don't always hit my Protein goal...but it's close. Lately I have realized I'm not always getting in my 64oz of Water.< /p>

Also, I think I eat more tracking my food cause I'll see I'm at 1000 calories, and I think...oh good, I can eat another 200.

Now my mission is to listen to my body, and not eat if I'm not really hungry.

It gets tricky because I need to get in the protein.

Overall I'm pleased with my weight loss. It's been slow, with many stalls, but I'm still losing.

I'd like to lose another 40-50.

Be well everyone!

Surgery was March 31st.... I'm down 74lbs with 79 more to go. Para-thighs lost I have also lost a lot of hair :( been uping the Protein and got a good Shampoo and conditioner to help.

Everyone seems to be doing great :) congrats

Mine was 3/18. Down almost 85, with about 69 pounds to go.. Feeling great!

Surgery was 3/24. Down 50 pounds with 40 more to go.

Ok thank god I saw this. I was sleeved 3/18 down 50 with 40 to go also. I have been getting nervous wondering if this is a good loss. I've been concerned because I have been having some carbs and s little off on Protein and Vitamins.< /p>

Man been in the 175-170 for a few weeks, and been reading in some other topics that that number has been hard to get out lol

I think those of us that had less to lose are going to find it harder to get those last pounds lost. I was stuck at 184 FOR TWO MONTHS!!!!! I know my issue is exercise. I wear a fitbit and average 5,000 steps during the day (I'm a SpEd teacher so always on the move between classrooms) and also have three kids so on the move after work as well. By the time I get home at 7:00 pm, all I can do is collapse into bed. When my daughters are at soccer, I try to walk around the track but I know once winter hits in Colorado, exercise will become harder.

I also feel this pressure to get the last 40 off before the year mark and we March sleeves are already 1/2 way there. I already feel like the honeymoon phase is over. I can eat anything (no reaction to sugar, carbs etc.) and my restriction is less. I do fine during the day because I am so busy, sometime I forget to eat. However, once the evening comes around, I graze. I'm going to try something new and set timers on my phone and only eat when the timer goes off. Hopefully this will help!

Sleeved 3/26/15. I hit 90# this week, still have 47# to go. I haven't been tracking calories, but do monitor sugar and net carbs. Protein has been pretty consistent @ 60 grams. Water/fluid intake has not been the best, but I'm working on it. Exercise has been non-existent and I need to start cardio/weights to help with my dangling arms and inner thighs. hair loss began in the middle of month 4 and is still going on.

Protein Bars usually curb any sweet cravings. I have had a few slider foods (but a bite or two rather than the whole plate/bag/etc). Ice cream is too sweet, but I tried anyway.

food does not rule my life anymore. Hopefully it stays that way! My family used to go out to eat several times a week, but it's such a pain finding something I will eat, or finding something my husband will eat that fits into my plan. It's definitely saving us money!

Edited by deetz71

Sleeved 3/24 Down 92 lbs. with a long way to go. Feeling MUCH better, walking two miles per day. Hit a plateau about a month ago for several weeks but loss has resumed again. hair loss has stopped and lots of new growth. Staying around 1000-1100 calories with 70-80 gr. Protein and under 60 grams carbs per day.

It's a marathon, not a sprint....

I went for my 6 month check up today. I am down 83lbs since March 11. I have lost 110lbs since October of 2014. I weigh 255 I would like to get down to 160. My Dr. Told me to exercise and try to get as much off as possible because the weight loss slows down at 12 months. I am going to sign up for a boxing class. Time to get the next 83lbs off. Good luck and congrats to all March sleevers. We tha best lol

Edited by jcrider4551

@jcrider4551 Good to know, jc! I thought we only had six months before everything really slows down!

I'm down 92 lbs since March 24th but hit a plateau and have been S L O W L Y starting to lose again.