Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I love that I am where I have never been before....

I started this journey in January(260), and was sleeved on June 15(240), I am currently down to 206. I have really had no major problems except for right after surgery I was sick for two days. After that I could drink again and was a lot better. I have gotten sick a few times from eating thing to quickly, but really I have had an easy go at this. I am feeling great and have so much energy!! I visit the gym and fast walk about 2 miles on treadmill in about 30 mins., use the bike for about 4 miles in about 25 mins, and just got released to do strength training at my last check up, so I do about 20 mins of weights. Loving that I went through my closets and drawers and had to get rid of everything. I hate shopping so right now I have a wardrobe that consist of about 6 shirts and 5 capris. I work from home as a daycare provider and no one cares about me wearing the same cloths everyday:) glad for that because I don't want to have to shop until I am down to about 175lbs. I would love to make it to that goal by the time it gets cold and pants weather. I have a picture taken from my daughters graduation day and then one I took today to show what I look like. Hope everyone else is doing good and loving the sleeve!post-255575-14407884526921_thumb.jpg post-255575-14407884653901_thumb.jpg

Congraulations on your weight loss. I am having my surgery in September. Reading post like yours inspire me.. Keep going!!

wow i am about your measurements and am going through the 6 month classes per my insurance hoping to drop 40 pounds between now and march which is when i think i will get sleeved then i am projected to lose 100 pounds

I did not measure. I weighted again today and I am down to 204. I love being able to go to gym and really see a difference in how my clothes are fitting and see it on the scales. I know you will do awesome if you work the program!! Good Luck!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches