Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Thread for Feb 07 Bandsters

Let's see. I haven't had nearly enough Water so far today....

I've had:

1 2.5oz tuna cup (dry)

1/2 bag of Cheddar cheese Quakes (rice snacks)

1/3 cup tuna salad on 2 Wasa crackers

maybe 10 oz of Water ALL DAY, and NO exercise so far.

At least there's still time to salvage the day. Maybe I will, and maybe I won't. I'm feeling very bitchy today. Sorry, ladies.

Thanks Andrea! I look pretty much identical to the way I did when I was 15. Many people are surprised to find out that I am 27. I am glad the Jello worked out for you even though it was not the powder.< /p>

I have had all my Water today. food wise I put myself on a full liquidish day after my horrid tummy ache from over eating last night. I have had 1/2c cottage cheese for Breakfast, Jello cottage cheese for morning snack, some more cottage cheese and an Oh Yeah bar (chewed to mush) for lunch and a Protein drink for afternoon snack. I have had pretty much the worst day of my life at work so I am pretty proud of myself for not over eating. I also did 10 miles on the bike after work for therapy lol. I feel a lot better now.

What is it with us and work today? I'm having a particularly shitty day at work, myself..... The moon isn't full, is it?

Nope not here. Little baby crescent this morning =). My problem is that i work with a bunch of C U Next TuesdayS. I don't like to use that word but it is the only fitting description. When I get the energy to relive it I will put it on the bitching thread for sure.

Speaking of the bitching thread.....I think there a few misconceptions about it....there have been ppl trying to comfort and encourage us on there, when all it is (to me, anyway) is a place to go and vent stuff to get it off our chests.... Right?

Yeah but that's okay. We can still go there and bitch. Sometimes comfort is nice too. I did it mostly to keep the July challenge a happy thread lol

I'm still on vacation, I really think I'm doing well. Cant wait to get to a scale though. (scale addiction!!!) I plan on being home by Sunday. If I didn't lose or at least maintain I think I WILL dive directly into a HUGE bowl of ice cream. I am amazed at myself as to how much shit food I have passed up!! Not even shit food, but the good stuff too!!!!!!!

It is really easier being weak and giving in. Thanks for being here. It makes me feel better knowing that we are all in the same boat together.

Anyway,

Breakfast - Protein shake

lunch -(watched kids eat MCD's and ice cream sundae) I had Water and 4 fries.

Water

dinner - Manacotti (Just cheesy insides)

I've been having problems with Constipation. REcently found a Fiber supplement called 'Fiber Choice' they are like rolaids/tums but bigger. They are helpful. (Just in case anyone wanted to know):nervous

I was using the Fiber Choice tab things, but they always get stuck in my teeth.... I like Benefiber in my Water or coffee, or whatever better. It really has no taste to it, and it mixes up clear even in water. The taste and texture aren't changed at all.

Ready to Loose

I've been eating those wafers too, but then I read something from Dr office about fiber wafers that expands in the stomach so now I wonder if I should eat those or not. The tend to gas me up pretty much too. I also bought the fiber powder to mix with my morning spark. This helps me also with Constipation.< /p>

Today I had:

Spark energy drink

Protein shake 25 grams

2 cups Water

100 cal SBD snack bar 9 gram Protein

McDonalds southwest chicken salad (ALMOST ATE IT ALL)

1//2 c tuna with 6 tortilla chips and hotsauce

1 cup Water

Still working on the water. I've just never been a big drinker. I forget to drink. I dont drink cokes or anything else, just dont drink

Ready to Loose

I've been eating those wafers too, but then I read something from Dr office about fiber wafers that expands in the stomach so now I wonder if I should eat those or not. The tend to gas me up pretty much too. I also bought the fiber powder to mix with my morning spark. This helps me also with Constipation.< /p>

Today I had:

Spark energy drink

Protein shake 25 grams

2 cups Water

100 cal SBD snack bar 9 gram Protein

McDonalds southwest chicken salad (ALMOST ATE IT ALL)

1//2 c tuna with 6 tortilla chips and hotsauce

1 cup Water

Still working on the water. I've just never been a big drinker. I forget to drink. I dont drink cokes or anything else, just dont drink

Yes these wafer do get stuck in my teeth and my husband is not thrilled with the gas involved:whoo:. I call that pay back!!! Serioulsy I will look into the dissolvables in water.

I was doing well yesterday until I took my dd to see "Transformers" and we split nachos & cheese. whats up w/ that ? I can't eat 1 whole friggin' egg but I can eat 12 nacho chips ? that really sucks ! Well at least it didn't bother my weight which is the same as yesterday, thank goodness ! Right now I'm trying to eat my Breakfast of 1/2 c. Jello salad but I'm so tight it's taking a while.

Today has been pretty good after all. ;) I had 1/2c. Jello salad for breakfast , 3 slices of wafer thin turkeyw/ cheese rolled up in it ( no bread ) 1/2 a cheeseburger (again no bread)w/ 1/2c. salad, and for supper 3 slices of wafer thin ham/cheese roll-up and 1/2 c. jello salad. there has been no pbing or stomach pain so i'm lovin' it. I've also drank quite a bit of Water and my dd & I went for a 2 mile walk in our city park. the weather is only 78 today so it was gorgeous out. Now my dh and 14y/o dd went out to eat at Hardees, my 17 y/o dd is working at Applebees and the 12y/o is at camp so I'm enjoying being home alone in silence.:) Hallelujah !!!!:clap2: That is something that rarely happens since we're all out of school right now ! I hope your work days went better for you all today.

ok , one more post for today , after my dh and dd came home from Hardees we went for another 2 mile walk together and just got back. I definately am thirsty but not hungry right now. Maybe that'll get some of the lbs. moving again. I haven't lost anything in a week now - which is really pissy ! Time to chill w/ the tv for an hour or so .

Yeah I totally had popcorn at the movies and a small mint polar swirl from A&W. Aunt Flo has now been fed for the evening. Other than that the day was great so I don't really mind it too much.