Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hope to Have Sleeve THE LASTWEEK I October. I am looking for others in NYC

Hi Yvette and @@ylluz, hope all is well. I am in NYC, and going to be sleeved Monday, Aug 3. So this is next week. Good luck to the both of you and please do follow up so we can stay in touch --- give eachother continued support.

Good luck on your surgery!! Please keep us posted with everything!!!

Will do. Thank you!

Hi im in nyc going for the bypass hopefully in october . Good luck to you

You have about two months to go! Good luck to you as well, time to prepare is now. I will keep everyone posted on my recovery.

I hope to Have Sleeve THE LASTWEEK I October. I am looking for others in NYC

hey imvalso in ny goung for the bypass in october where will you be getting your sleve done

@@bornthisway622 and Yvette:

Good question for both of you, I will be getting my surgery at Lennox Hill Hospital in NYC. Where will you two be getting your surgeries?

Ahhhhh i wanted lenox hill my bro had his there 13 yrs ago but im going thru montefiore in the bronx was your process long @@LuckyStar

thanks for asking @bornthisway622, Montifiore is a great Hospital. To answer your question, I started this process in October 2014, but I didnt have any requirements as others do for insurance purposes; once I decided I was really going to go through with the procedure, I completed my paperwork and exams in a very short amount of time, all together I was prepared in about 3months. Because of my insurance (Medicare) I did not have to wait a year or 6 months, not even 3 months, this was just the time it took me to decide and do research. With Medicare one can complete all exams and requirements in one month.

Wow that was fast wish i went that route but im already in so ill stick to it its crazy im scared and excited i just dont want problems at the end with my insurance so hopefully all goes well i just want to tuck my shirts in again lol @@LuckyStar

Wow that was fast wish i went that route but im already in so ill stick to it its crazy im scared and excited i just dont want problems at the end with my insurance so hopefully all goes well i just want to tuck my shirts in again lol @@LuckyStar

@@bornthisway622, I feel you when you say you want to tuck in your shirts, I would like to wear belts and be able to paint my toes without getting all bent out of shape (this among other things I struggle with b/c of weight). I am also scared and excited, I have just two days to go before my procedure (Monday morning).