Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boob job post weight loss surgery

Hi guys,

I had weight loss surgery about six months ago and have now lost over three stone, I only have 2 to go until I am at my ideal weight. I have heard about the fat transfer breast enhancements and wonder if anybody else has had this? Sounds like a great way to aid in my further weight loss as well as replenish my somewhat saggy boobs.

Anyone had this done or had any other breast implants post surgery, and can you tell me if you have this done at your ideal weight or before?

Many thanks you beautiful people!!

I just had a lift and Implants four weeks ago. I was 18 months out and had been stable at goal for six months. I didn't have enough fat left for a fat transfer.

Wow that's great!! To not have enough fat left you must be a lean mean bariatric machine ;0)

How was the pain of the surgery compared with the weight loss version and are you happy with the look hon?

Ps.. How much did you lose if you don't mind me asking?

@@jess9395 I want to do that!! How much does it cost to get the two done? If that's rude to ask then you don't have to tell me. I've always been interested! I live in Mo so prices are different everywhere and vary but I'm Trying to decide which would be best to do first either tummy or that...maybe both at the same time but the tummy is rather painful and not sure about yours maybe too much at one time?!

Wow that's great!! To not have enough fat left you must be a lean mean bariatric machine ;0)

How was the pain of the surgery compared with the weight loss version and are you happy with the look hon?

Yeah my body fat was at 18% pre plastics not sure if that's changed--I have become a marathon runner and practice yoga 3-4x a week.

I went from 271 to 135 so lost 136lbs.

Pain--well hard to say because in addition to the boobs I had a Tummy Tuck and arm lift at the same time and overall recovery and pain was much worse that WLS! If I had and only one procedure would have probably been better!!!

I've been doing thermo and Lipo wraps.. That and collagen gel which has shrunk my stomach and got rid of stretch marks although I'm not sure of lasting effects at the moment.

I was thinking that if I can get the fat breast job then it shrinks the stomach, things and bum which are always the problem areas so what can't be to love.. Just to find out reviews of it really.

Any other surgery I'll hang on for and see what the results look like first to save additional pain and expense (that's because I'm tight ;0)

Reg prices for fat transplant.. They vary country to country to best google it for your area hon. Good luck and let me know how you get on x

Yeah my body fat was at 18% pre plastics not sure if that's changed--I have become a marathon runner and practice yoga 3-4x a week.

I went from 271 to 135 so lost 136lbs.

Pain--well hard to say because in addition to the boobs I had a Tummy Tuck and arm lift at the same time and overall recovery and pain was much worse that WLS! If I had and only one procedure would have probably been better!!!

WOW!! Congratulations!!! If I can lose half that I'll be happy! I'm starting yoga next week but a bit worried as my port gets irritated when I lay on it but I'm sure it will be fine. That's a lot of hard work and dedication, you must be so proud.. And brave to have all of that done at once!

@@jess9395 I want to do that!! How much does it cost to get the two done? If that's rude to ask then you don't have to tell me. I've always been interested! I live in Mo so prices are different everywhere and vary but I'm Trying to decide which would be best to do first either tummy or that...maybe both at the same time but the tummy is rather painful and not sure about yours maybe too much at one time?!

I am in CA so our prices are high--all three together were $23K. I could look up the individual arm lift, breast lift/augment (I know the implants were $1800) and Tummy Tuck prices when I am home.

It was a lot to get done at once! Tough recovery but I only have to do it once instead of several and that fits my personality and lifestyle better. Many surgeons won't do all that at once in the states and my surgeon specifically said he could because he didn't have to do any Lipo to go with it which makes the surgery longer and more risky.

Oh wow you did it all at one time! Your one tough cookie! That would be the way to go though. Are you loving the results? So tummy, arms, lift and implants. That's not a bad price for all of it! One of the girls at one of my clinics said she had a lift and implants and it cost her almost 18,000 then she did it two more times Because she didn't feel like they were big enough....crazy!