Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are these feelings normal

Surgery scheduled for 1pm tomorrow. My emotions are all over the place. I'm excited, anxious, and afraid. Doubts make me question if I should cancel but I know I have to go through with this to ensure that I am able to watch my children grow older. I can't believe my time has finally come. Please keep me in your prayers.

Hello, these feelings are entirely normal . I had the same feeling and in fact canccelled the day before my surgery but now I am back at it again and just got reapproval. GO WITH IT :()

Oops I mean go with it :)

I'm starting to feel the same way- this is forever! I'll never enjoy a whole scoop of ice cream! Or chips and salsa...but I will be healthy! Happy and runners around with my 9 yr old.

Praying for you!

Absolutely normal! I'm 3 1/2 weeks post RNY and felt the same time. You'll be happy you did!

I'm going through the same thing....I'm having a hard time breaking up with my food ????

I'm scheduled for next Tuesday....we can do this

It is scary. i recieved approval for the 2nd time yet today and I'm not quite sure how people who have had surgery quite move over the hump of actually "doing it"...

What we give up is minuscule compared to what we gain with this surgery.

So what if Cookies and ice cream are off the menu for a while.

So freaking what.

I'm quite sure we've all had our share of the things we need to curtail.

There is nothing that I've ever eaten that tasted so good that I'd let it imprison me. But it happened.

Now we're each close in time to the date when we get a new weapon to wage war on our weight....on the way we put it on......and a way to get it off and keep it off....for life.

Now is the time to be strong and push ahead....not flounder and be timid.

We've made the right decision. The weight will come off????

It just takes a little discipline and faith. As the weight comes off we will each feel so much better.

We'll be able to do so much more every month.

Goodbye arthritis.

Goodbye aches and pains.

Goodbye high blood pressure.

Goodbye high cholesterol.

Goodbye racing heartbeat after short physical activity.

Hello new body. New abilities. New mobility.

Hello walking.

Hello bicycle.

Hello kayak.

Hello gym.

Hello normal sized clothing stores.

Hello! This is exactly what I needed to hear... thank you Dub! So the scariness of the whole process and the build up and everything really is worth it!