Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will be going on vacation to the beach in a few weeks! I am really excited to get away with my family! I am somewhat worried about eating. I know we will eat out a lot and when we don't I will need something to eat besides what my sister makes for the kids. All the other adults will

Just eat "whatever." I need snack and meal ideas. We're going to Florida which is about an 18 hour drive. Any suggestions are appreciated!!

I am LOVING the Smithfield meat and cheese rolls they have a Walmart now! If you can find them grab some they are only a buck a piece.post-237766-0-27337000-1436243233_thumb.jpg

That particular one is my daughters I try to stick with the turkey cheese one but whatever...

I've never seen those!! I'm going to Walmart to find them! Thanks for the suggestion!

Sargento Balanced Breaks! They have cheese, nuts, and dried raisins and 7g of protein-- it's a perfect pocket portion! Also I like the Oscar Meyer P3 Protein packs, has variety of meats, nuts, and cheese. There's also in the same section at Walmart at the P3 packs, a protein wrap, similar to the one above... But has 14-15g of protein! I can only eat half of these at a time but they're satisfying. These are my top 3 go to snacks! They're not heavy and don't make me feel stuffed! Also, Fairlife milk has 13g of protein per cup... I drink the chocolate- it's heaven! Good luck and have fun at the beach!

Thank you for the suggestions!!! I will definitely get some of those!

Quest Protein Bars are my favorite!

Here are some other ideas...

Turkey Jerky - beef Jerky. There are to single serving go packs now (check grocery store).

String cheese singles - can be out of the fridge for hours

Quest Bars - love the lemon one

Bring Protein powder and a mixer - take this on every trip with me. Quest has single serving packs - and they are not horrible tasting

P3 Oscar Mayer packs - Lunchables for adults (nuts, cheese and turkey)

Bring tupperware - when you go out to dinner - order like normal but make portions for leftovers (Breakfast and lunch) - hopefully you have a fridge.

And remember - vacation is about getting out and doing stuff not eating.... Have a great time. You will love how you can play and do more than before.

Thank you so much! All of your suggestions are great!!! I am going to make sure and get lots of activity in when I'm down there!!