Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yep! My style changed. Lifestyle, clothing style, mental style. :-P Everything changed for the better. I feel better about myself, wear colors other than black and have a real social life now.

Totally! The empire waist floaty things I wore when I was heavy don't look good on me skinny. Trying to figure out what does!

This Texas glam thing I've got going on is something I can live with. I cut my hair, put on some lipstick and if it blings I love it. My confidence is up, I feel great, look great, but really trying to stay down to earth like I have always been. I think the worst thing anyone has said to me is that I'm so radiant it's hard to approach me. Maybe I need to tone it down because that's not me. I feel great and I continue to achieve that!!

YES! I've worn shorts (bermuda since my legs are in bad shape from the weight loss) for the first time in 13 years! And I LOVE maxi skirts! I dont get the chub rub anymore!

Oh yes! My new style is tight clothes. I show off my curves now instead of hiding my fat rolls! Exercise pants are my favorite????

I've always loved the same kind of clothes, but when my body was bigger, they didn't fit/look right on me, so I never could dress the way I wanted. Bigger Me wore jeans and t-shirts with an occasional elastic waist-banded skirt thrown in.

Smaller Me wears cutsie mini dresses, colorful shorts that came above my knees, maxi dresses that cinch at the waist, skinny jeans, Bohemian tank tops, etc.

Some clothes still don't work for me (ie: my chest is a lot smaller now, so sometimes outfits will fit my wide bottom but be too loose on the top) but I can wear A LOT more stuff now than I can back then.

My absolute favorite thing is how easy it is for me to find stuff to wear when I need to dress up. I used to dread formal events because I knew it would take all day to find a dress that fit me and didn't look too matronly. Now, I can be in and out of any clothing store in 10 - 15 minutes with a wider selection of dresses. :-D

Edited by Comfy_Blue

I would say yes, instead of shopping from older woman's type clothes in the big section I can now go into any store and find clothing so I tend to wear age appropriate but more trendy

It's nice to go into a shop while know that the sizes will fit. Sometimes the fitting size will be out of stock though.

Did my style change? So far not. I basically wear the same stuff in smaller sizes.