Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help I've gained four pounds this week and don't know why!

I'm keeping track of calories and carbs and am not over my limit and I don't think I'm taking in too much sodium. Although I'm going to assume tat I've gained Water weight. I have been battling slight Constipation and have been cramps this week,so who knows, I just don't like going the wrong way on the scales.< /p>

I think it's Water weight as I have been keeping to my carb and calorie limit. About 1,000 for calories and 100 -120 for carbs. Feeling frustrated because ,I haven't felt all that great this week, I have been crampy and slightly constipated and have been trying to get enough water. I am three Amy's away from my surgery anniversary and want to be going down not up!

I've gained weight, even though I'm following my diet, and tracking! I'm assuming it's Water weight and not sure why! I'm three days away from my one year surgery anniversary and want to go down,not up!

Is it that time of month? Did you have a lot of sodium the last couple days? Both of those can make you retain a lot of Water. Are you truly confident you are sticking to your eating plan (tracking food). Just some possibilities! Sometimes we eat a bit mindlessly by that point out and can put away more slider foods than we realize.

@@Wendyfm

Congrats on your 95 pound weight loss.

Constipation. Oh yes, I have been there. Lots of Water and ask your surgeons office about what stool softener they would recommend. 4 pounds can be frustrating. You got this! The scale will move again. you already know how to work your plan.

You are on your way to goal my friend,

Jenn1

I track what I eat. I'm thinking not enough Water.< /p>

Also, I seem yo have posted this several times.

You mention your carb and calorie limits but didn't mention if you are hitting your Protein goal and hitting it first. You must get your fluids in, I notice I don't lose if I am not drinking enough. Good luck!

Yup getting Protein. I think Water is part of the problem.

Too much sodium?

Constipation?

Time of the month?

Are you eating some new food(s) lately? If so, any chance the food(s) contain something you're not aware of ... or tracking?

It happens.

Drink, drink, drink.

And if you really want to kick the new #s, knock your carbs below 60 for a few days.

Congrats on your success! Probably just a stall...geez, don't you hate that word?! I always feel like my body has put me in "time out" like a punishment or something! LOL! You already know how to review your tools. You are doing great!

I've gained three pounds this week... but I'm not worried about it... I'm going to chalk it up to all the Cookies and cream candy bars I keep eating... I have an addiction and I'm going to stop... wow that sounds bad... but seriously your weight will go up and down. I'd say if you gain 10 lbs back then that is the time to start worrying. Try to stay active and def. keep an eye on it. I'd guess its just Water weight as everyone else has said.