Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

125 pounds lost (pictures)

I started my weight loss journey at 267, and I am now 144. I am now at goal, but feel like a melted candle. I hate having my lose skin.

post-177884-1435971564098_thumb.jpg

post-177884-14359715892765_thumb.jpg

post-177884-14359716117833_thumb.jpg

post-177884-14359716316097_thumb.jpg

post-177884-14359716573619_thumb.jpg

You look awesome...I feel the same way..I hate lose skin..ugh..but I'm glad I lost the weight. When did you start you journey? In Dec 18th it will be 2 years.

You look amazing

You look awesome...I feel the same way..I hate lose skin..ugh..but I'm glad I lost the weight. When did you start you journey? In Dec 18th it will be 2 years.

In May 31, 2013 so a little over 2 years. I've been at goal for a year now, Just trying to tone up. I love that I lost my weight, but I still have body image issues, just different ones. Lol

A phenomenal transformation! You look fantastic!

I started my weight loss journey at 267, and I am now 144. I am now at goal, but feel like a melted candle. I hate having my lose skin.

You loo

You look like a different person! You look great...and very healthy.

That is inspiring I had my surgery on the 10th of June, and I started in February at 388, I went to my PCP yesterday and I'm at 322, I expect to be under 300by end of August, not worried about my loose skin, I'm just happy to be getting my health back and I started to work out at the gym again which makes me happy, I've always loved body building so I can keep up with the weight training, people like you inspire me to keep going and see how far I can take this, thank you for posting

CONGRATULATIONS! You look great and should be very proud of yourself!

That's one of the most incredible transformations I've ever seen. You not only lost a lot of weight, but you also lost about 15 years! Really amazing before and after pics! Congrats!

Thank you all for the positive comments. I started my Journey on May 31, 2013 and it took me about 10 months to lose all my weight. I am now 144, and I am proud that I haven't gained any of it back. I went from a 24 jeans to a 6/8, from a 2xl top to a small top.

Good Lord! That's amazing. You are utterly transformed into a different looking human being. I hope you're as happy as you look like you are. Because you look wonderful!

Congratulations.

That is inspiring I had my surgery on the 10th of June, and I started in February at 388, I went to my PCP yesterday and I'm at 322, I expect to be under 300by end of August, not worried about my loose skin, I'm just happy to be getting my health back and I started to work out at the gym again which makes me happy, I've always loved body building so I can keep up with the weight training, people like you inspire me to keep going and see how far I can take this, thank you for posting

Thank you for your kind words. Good luck on your journey. I can't wait to see your after pictures.

Good Lord! That's amazing. You are utterly transformed into a different looking human being. I hope you're as happy as you look like you are. Because you look wonderful!

Congratulations.

Thank you. I have definitely have my days. I don't think I will ever be truly happy with my body image, and that is something that I am working on. When I was over weight I always told myself that when I "finally" hit my dream goal of 145 I would be so happy, well truth is that I didn't picture how my body would look after all that weight loss, but I am healthy now and very thankful for that.

That's one of the most incredible transformations I've ever seen. You not only lost a lot of weight, but you also lost about 15 years! Really amazing before and after pics! Congrats!

Thank you, I feel 15 years younger, lol.