Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for June/July buddies

Hi! I have my vsg surgey scheduled for June 29th and was looking for some buddies so that maybe we can go through this together. ????

July 14

My date is June 23. I still have trouble figuring out how to use the forums, but am glad to join you and others for support. You can do this!

Yay debbie623...once I figure out how to "friend" you I will! Lol

My sleeve surgery is scheduled for July 7th (yay me) and I would also like a buddy. I have about 100lbs to lose.

Female, 21 (I have been 21 for like 9 years now lol), married with an 1 1/2 year old son.

I'm scheduled for July 10th! If you can figure out how to friend me please do so. I definitely want some friends to go thru this experience with and it will be here very quickly!

I'm going into my 2nd week of post op and I feel real lonely in this. I hope it gets better soon,

I was sleeved June 10. Loving it! So much easier than I expected. Very little pain and no nausea. Was hard to get in and out of bed at first (those sore stomach muscles but that went away yesterday. Other than a little soresness from my daily injections, I feel great. The post surgery Water gain was frustrating but now that it is gone I've lost an additional 7 lbs bring in my total weight loss to 39 pounds so far. I'm enjoying the Protein shakes and I'm never hungry. Every day I find clothes in my closet that are too large -- and clothes that I had saved from many years ago that now fit me. This is fun! So, I hope those of you about to be sleeved also have a great experience!

Anjahaga -- post on here a lot and that might help you feel less alone.

Wanted to share a fun thing I found -- If you go to www.newlifestylediet.com you can put in your start weight and your goal weight and get a virtual picture showing how your body looks at start and end place of this journey. I'm keeping mine where I can see it each day to provide extra motivation. (You can also use the site to track your weight. You can ignore their diet and products.)

@@Mp1409 I'm being sleeved at the OCC the day before you. We may pass each other in the hall or at the Marriott.

@@Mp1409 You'll do great!

MP104- Of course you are nervous. You are having surgery and it is normal to be nervous, I was very nervous too. That said, it went so much easier that I had anticipated and now only 11 days post surgery I feel great (other than soreness when I do my daily injection -- only 3 more days of those.) I wish you the best. Focus how great you will feel a few days after the surgery and how fantastic you will look a few months later! I wish you the best!

Thank you and best of luck.