Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We are visiting in Chicago and went to the Vitamin store they had small bags of potato chips barbecue and other flavors and they have 21 grams of Protein and 5 carbs and 120 calories anyone ever try them? I am at goal for 5 months now just looking for something crispy and has some salt since my doctor wants me to add salt into my diet because my blood pressure is running low. Just curious.

I LOVE them!! Especially sour cream & onion, and cheddar/ sour cream. They are a bit more airy than regular chips, but DELICIOUS!! Be careful if that is a type of trigger food for you though.

Thanks for the response. No chips are not a trigger food for me. ????just an occasional something with a bit more salty flavor. I bought barbecue and just tried them. They are wonderful. May go back for some sour creme and onion though.

Cheddar is my absolute FAV!! Sour cream & onion, a close second. GNC usually has buy 3 get one free.

I haven't tried these but may in the future.

If you need salt may I recommend pickles and/or olives. I love both and have to watch my intake due to the sodium. You can also get a nice crunchy dill pickle or cornichons if you are missing the "crunch".

Just an idea.

My verdict on Quest chips is a giant yuck. I tried the cheddar and it was like chewing on cardboard. I also don't tend to like their Protein bars which really seems to put me in a minority of people.

My verdict on Quest chips is a giant yuck. I tried the cheddar and it was like chewing on cardboard. I also don't tend to like their Protein bars which really seems to put me in a minority of people.

Have you tried baking the bars? TOTALLY changes the texture! Try a chocolate chip one, cut into small pieces and bake like Cookies. About 350* and watch closely, they only take a couple minutes. Taste like little Friehoffer's Cookies

I haven't tried these but may in the future.

If you need salt may I recommend pickles and/or olives. I love both and have to watch my intake due to the sodium. You can also get a nice crunchy dill pickle or cornichons if you are missing the "crunch".

Just an idea.

thanks for the recommendations, however I don't like either pickles or olives. Not a fan of a lot of food. I don't eat a big variety. I don't eat any foods that are mixed. Lol. I don't like the texture of many many foods. Most of my foods are very simple.

I use the Quest chips in place of bread. I will put hummus on them, tuna on them, avocado on them, cheese on them. It's a great substitute when you really want bread. It tastes better than by itself too.

Try snap pea crisps

Try snap pea crisps

My NUT recommends lower carb & fat Snacks and higher Protein. Every NUT is different, though so check with yours