Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi All,

For those of you who have had surgery can anyone give me a rough estimate of what I could expect to pay for a Tummy Tuck and breast lift in the US versus Mexico?

Thanks! :)

There was a thread a while back where some people posted about cost. I described my procedures and costs there:

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/333460-looking-for-plastic-surgeon-in-north-nj-or-mexico-cost/

I think I also posted on the link JamieLogical provided, but as a quick answer, my procedures were done in FL. My first surgery was a breast lift and augment and abdominoplasty. The BA/BL was 8K, and the Tummy Tuck was 12K.

Thank you so much for your responses. Very helpful!

I am in Chicago (northern suburbs). I had breast lift and brachioplasty, in January the cost was 10.5k. I am scheduled for a fleur de lis Tummy Tuck and facial fat transfer on June 17th, the cost is 11k.

I am in the costly state of California and getting a Tummy Tuck, breast lift with augmentation and brachioplasty next week. I paid $23k, my insurance wouldn't cover any of it because nothing was bad enough.

I found the realself.com website helpful to find out about surgeons's fees across the nation. People typically list what they paid in their posting. There's also links where you can click on specific reviews on surgeons near you.

Thanks everyone. Very helpful! Also... very expensive. Will definitely need to save up but I am just 2 weeks post op so I still have a lot of time before I will need it. Its likely that I will need to have a saggy skin apron removed from my abdomen along with a breast lift/augmentation. All kinds of exciting!! :D

Scheduled for next month to have a Breast lift and fill along with a Fleur De Lis TT. Insurance covered the Pannus removal part and the rest will cost me 13K.

I just received a general quote from Dr Peter Fisher in San Antonio. He has been recommended by many people on this site and I would love to get my plastics done by him, but I am not sure I will be able to afford it. :( Now, I am literally only 3 weeks post-op from gastric bypass, but I am planning ahead because I know I will need plastics when all my weight is gone. So, the rough estimate that I got from Dr Fisher was as follows:

To be done in 2 surgeries, at least 3-6 months apart, not including airfare or hotel for 10 days each time:

Lower Body Lift & Arm Lift: $17,500

Thigh Lift & Breast Lift: $14,450 and an additional $3000 if I need augmentation.

So, basically, I need to win the lottery.

@@KDM74 Yikes! That's pretty pricey! I was able to do a lot of that in one surgery for about 1/3 of the price by going to Mexico.

BA/BL, arm lift, LBL w/ butt flap aug, and neck lift. $18K includes compression garment, 5 days hospital/clinic, 7 days hotel, and airfare. Mexico 7/2014

Yes it's definitely much cheaper in Mexico. Just wasn't the right choice for me. Among other things I just couldn't be away from home that long. If I had gone to Mexico I would have only returned home today and I've been back to pretty close to normal since Monday and been at about half duty since a week out

My tt was $8,500 & reduction was $12,000.