Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I want to get the sleeve done and my insurance don't cover it so I'm doing self pay, where would be the best place to go I would love to hear what everyone has to say, I need somewhere that will work with me that does financing or something and that's a good doctor cause I'm real nervous. I'm in Oklahoma would like to stay close around here like Texas or Kansas please and thank you for any help (:

Edited by viictoriiaa

I live in OK also and my insurance was the same way. I went to tj and had it done last Friday, Saved several thousand dollars, and the surgery couldn't have gone better. I know its a long way away, but i couldn't justify 8k to stay close to home with the same outcomes.

You will make the right decision, just letting you know, the Mexico option is a safe and affordable option.

Tomzilla

I'm self pay and being sleeved at the OCC in Tijuana next month.

Going to Juarez Mexico on October 9th. Insurance would only pay $16k of the $29k needed here in california. Scared about going to Mexico but have only read good things and can't beat $6800 vs $13k.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products