Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for my June 1 buddy's ?

I have an awesome post but I'm looking to share and receive this journey with other June 1st sleevers.

How's your pre liquid diet coming along? For me it varies, sometime through out the day it's easier then it might get harder. I think the hard part is when I start cooking dinner and my mouth starts to Water. After i doing some chores I just don't have any energy for the rest of the day. Starting weight 285, current weight 260/259 couldn't tell on scale.< /p>

Hi! I'm a June 1st I'm doing the pre-op liquids only this week and it's really really hard!! Can't wait till Monday!

Week 1 wasn't too bad for me but 2nd week I seem to be more hungry and think about eating more. Our time is just around the quarner! Let me know any good tips or negating for support.

June 1st also, been on pre op for 9 weeks (my doc does things a little different). My pre op is 2 shakes, and 1 meal, no carbs...just lean Protein and green veggies. Sunday is Clear Liquids only.

Praying we all get through this without complications!

June 1 here too! First week was horrible but these last few days haven't been bad. I'm so nervous I don't feel hungry and the liquids are fine. Here's to us June 1 buddies!!!!!

My surgery is scheduled for June 4. My clear liquid diet was okay until I suddenly could not drink the Protein powder shakes and they now make me vomit. So I am living on SF popsicles, SF Jello and low sodium chicken broth. Have these Protein powders made anyone else sick?

Yes, the shakes gave me nausea the first two days. Try a different shake. My favorite are the chocolate coco premier but after week one I was able to tolerate the doctor recommended Bariatric shakes. I hope this helps.

Anybody else on Clear Liquids only today? Never thought I'd miss a Protein shake! How's everyone holding up?

Good luck and god bless to all of us getting sleeved tomorrow! How exciting, not nervous one bit but that will change tomorrow.

Good luck all you June folks, will see you on the losers bench soon. Advice: drink and elk as much as possible the first two days post surgery.. Helps everything..

Good luck everyone! Heading into surgery in the next couple hrs, hope you are all doing well!

I've had the worse gas pain at top of my stomach it feels like they dropped a bowling ball on me. What's helped a little is walking, after I walk I start vomiting but I don't throw up food instead the vomiting causes me to burp. Also nausea meds but they only help like the first hr.

I've had the worse gas pain at top of my stomach it feels like they dropped a bowling ball on me. What's helped a little is walking, after I walk I start vomiting but I don't throw up food instead the vomiting causes me to burp. Also nausea meds but they only help like the first hr.

I'm having the same, after I walk, I vomit.have some gas pain...but mostly I have hiccups that hurt!