Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thought it would be lovely to see a positive , happy post about how good bands CAN work. I am happy and healthy and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hope other banders will chime in on a great tool.

Just for this forum, could we request no horror stories or revisions? I would so appreciate that... Hoping others will also. Thank you in advance ????

You got it!

Tonight I went out for Greek food. Saganaki (no bread or dipping oil), a feta cheese Greek salad, a tablespoon of eggplant spread, and One. Bite. Of. Baklava.

One bite!

And it was enough! No deprivation, no wanting to keep going.

It feels SO GOOD to leave a restaurant where I've just eaten some of my favorite food and not feel even remotely stuffed at all!

I love my band!!

I love my band too. I still have a long way to go and sometimes the progress is slow, but I know it's the singly biggest factor that will get me to where I need to be - and really, who cares how long???

I heart my band too xxxx

Edited by Miss Meg

Nine years post-op. At or even below goal (briefly) for over 7 1/2 years. Only problem a leak repair at 4 years out.

Eat normally. Eat all foods. Almost never have any issue, maybe once every few months I bring back a mouthful and it is ALWAYS through eating too fast. Never had a painful or long lasting episode.

Three episodes of regain but each time I used my band to lose it again.

Maintaining for me is not all that easy but it was the thing which was totally impossible for me on all pre-band diets.

Edited by KateP

One word comes to mind: Sundress. Oh my god, so happy I can have fun clothes again and feel good wearing them. Sleeveless, eeek -- never thought it would be possible again but here I am.

Love having the appetite monster off of my back. Those urgent desperate associations with food are gone. Am I perfect? No way, but I don't have to be. I have never felt this relaxed about food.

Thanks for a great thread, Julie. Love, love, love my band.......

No complaints here. I love my band as well

I can definitely say the band is the best thing since sliced bread. I believe the majority of the people that do have problems with it is due to them not been educated about the band and how to work with it.

I can definitely say the band is the best thing since sliced bread. I believe the majority of the people that do have problems with it is due to them not been educated about the band and how to work with it.

Thank you experienced banders. I really appreciate positive good things about the band.

I could not have reclaimed my life without it????????

What a great tool!!!

Getting ready for day concert Ana Popovic. Coco montoya and the Queen bee. BONNIE RAITT. I can dance and be happy. I Still can't sing worth a sh@t. Smiling though????????