Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had my surgery today!

Got my nasty lap band taken out and had gastric by pass surgery today! I'm so happy! I'm sore but it's not bad at all, been up walking around, this is my new beginning! Yay!

Got my nasty lap band taken out and had gastric by pass surgery today! I'm so happy! I'm sore but it's not bad at all, been up walking around, this is my new beginning! Yay!

I am so glad you were able to update us! And it is great to hear you are not in a lot of pain! This is a second birthday for you! I bet your hospital stay will be a short one..

God bless you,

Louise

Congratulations! I'm wishing you the best recovery possible. I can't wait to join you on this adventure. My surgery is on the 19th.

Congratulations! I can actually feel your excitement through your post.

It sounds like you are doing fantastic. It only gets better from here!

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Congratulations!

I had my revision this past Wednesday and left the hospital today. The pain has been pretty bad for me but I keep positive and remind myself that it is all going to be worth it in a few days when the pain (hopefully) subsides and I can return to a more normal routine.

I am so envious u guys are band free! Ugh June 23 cannot get here fast enough. So glad that it wasnt so rough for u. You are a great inspiration. Happy healing :)

Where my port was is very sore but manageable , I'm waiting on the doctor to get here so I can go home. Can't wait to go home and get all comfy :)

had mine on tuesday and now im feeling great

Congratulations! My band was removed 3 years ago and I had gastric bypass on 5/5/15. I'm not really feeling restriction and it's making me nervous. I am measuring everything and being very careful. I've lost 41 pounds. 90 to go. Best of luck to you on your journey!

I read somewhere the after band to bypass revision you loose weight slower than you would if you had bypass only. Are any of you finding this true? I am having my second band removed July 30 and converting yo bypass.

I have my approval for band to bypass. JULY 20! I am nervous & excited. The band has been a pain, literally. Hubbark1 i am interested in the answers.

My surgery is July 30. I am nervous and excited. It REALLY hope it works this time. I had the fill removed from my band in March and have gained 25 pounds. I am at the low end of the bmi requirement so I am curious how the weight loss will go.