Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh Chest Where Art Thou?

So it's not like I had a big chest to begin with but man, what I had has left the building completely! Its not just my ego that's deflated about it...

I honestly never thought I'd be a person who'd consider implants but I seriously am. I can't be the only one who's had this so what did you guys do? I'm not looking to be a girl with huge b**bs, just a girl who's bra is an actual portrayal of what lies beneath.

I was a tight 40DDD, had breast reduction in 2008 to a 38C. Lost almost 80 pounds since WLS and now I barely fill my 36B bras. : ( I did things backwards but I never even had a thought of WLS when I did the reduction. If I ever have money for plastics it would be for a Tummy Tuck and arm lift....I can deal with itty bitties....lol

Mine are around my waist! When you start big, you get VERY droopy!!!!

I'm not small by any means, but my top half is losing faster than my lower half.

I never had large breasts to begin with, but after losing 90 pounds "on my own" a few years back, they were just non-existent and what was there was saggy and sad. So I went with implants and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Why did I live so many years of my life without them??!?! They are awesome and amazing and I can't imagine life without them now. I go back and look at pre-op pictures of myself with them and I can't even remember my boobs ever being that pathetic. The best part is, now that I have my sleeve and I'm re-losing all the weight I re-gained after getting my implants, my boobs aren't getting smaller like they did back when I lost weight "on my own".

EDIT: Only down-side is that I have to double up on sports bras when I run now.... But I don't think mine are overly big. If you look at my gallery pics you can see that there are well proportioned and I don't think anyone would ever suspect I have implants unless they knew me before. I'm pretty much the least-vain woman I know too. I don't even wear makeup! So I don't think anyone would look at me and think "she's so concerned with her appearance, I bet her boobs are fake".

Here is one tip for the ladies...work out those pecks!! The muscles that we have under those lady lumps helps to keep them in place. It's just like every other area...build muscle lose fat.

So not being one to work out those muscles, let me tell ya...the soreness...ugh but in the end it's worth it to keep them from hitting the floor :)

I have been doing light weight lifting because I want to improve my upper body strength, but I threw my back out last week. I definitely plan to get back to it though.

@@KateP

Mine too! Might need to try working those pec's as lisacaron mentioned above.

Like JamieLogical, I LOVE my fake boobies. After losing weight multiple times over a decade or so and then finally having sleeve surgery a little over a year and a half ago, my girls had also left the building...they just took the elevator down to my waist on the way out. I looked like I had saggy, floppy tube socks on my chest. I decided one day to go see a surgeon about getting new ones, and 8 months later that surgeon has now done pretty much every body contouring procedure possible on me. Of everything, my boobs and my stomach are my favorite and given how they just stay sitting on my chest whether I'm wearing a bra or not is constantly amusing to me. Had I known how much I would love fake breasts, I would have done it years ago.

So...if you're thinking about plastics, I'm sure you will love the results you get!

I am absolutely going to have plastics. My girls left, my behind is so flat I don't have one. I had very large upper arms while at my heaviest, now I have saggy saggy skin on my arms. That will be one of the first procedures I have done.

I have been wearing long sleeves for the last 10 years and I am ready to wear some sleeveless clothing!

Thanks for all the input! I work out like a demon but that doesn't make my boobs any bigger dammit!

My sister lost a bunch of weight a few years ago and said she went from a 38D to a 34 long

MountainGirl, you may not find your lost boobies but from experience, it does get better. Based on your ticker, you're still losing and your body/breasts may become more proportionate with time. Pre-op I was a 44C, now I'm a 34B but I'm also now a size 4/6 so my bust looks in line with my size. Plus my pushup bra options are now limitless! :D

I didn't really consider that Erp...thanks for pointing it out. I really can't believe I could be that size but you're right. I'll wait and see and hope;)

Thanks for the great advice!

Had I known how much I would love fake breasts, I would have done it years ago.

I know, right? I feel like I unlocked the secrets of the universe. Had I ANY idea how amazing fake boobs would be, I would have gotten them when I was like 18 and realized I was doomed to a life as a small B-cup at best! I guess there is this stigma that breast implants are about vanity or impressing men or something and I never concerned myself with those things. What I never grasped is how awesome they would be for ME. I just love love love love them. They are pretty much my favorite thing. Definitely the best "objects" I have EVER spent my money on.

man... i was wishing to lose some in the chest.... no such luck. started at 44H still a 34H...... I will have a reduction with in the next couple years.