Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Soooo close but....

I have my 3 month follow-up appointment on Thursday. I wanted to be in Onderland for the appointment. That would have been a couple pounds over the 5-10 pound average he gave me on my 6 week appointment so it was an aggressive goal.

This morning I am 200.8 pounds- naked, before food. I average 2 pounds lost in a week. I don't quite see how I am going to lose the extra couple pounds I need to be 199 pounds on his scale with clothes on Thursday at 10 am after my morning Protein shake. His scale tends to weigh me pretty close to mine- within a pound. I just don't quite see being able to do it. Grump, grump, grump. :angry:

I will be hitting the gym tonight and can do some extra cardio. Tuesday and Wednesday nights I need to ride my horse. Maybe I will take him out on the trail for part of the ride and then lead him back on foot for the last mile or so to the barn. Hiking through the woods is good exercise. My horse will certainly appreciate having me off his back for some of the time.

Hey you never know, you might end up doing it!! I always bring my log book with me to my doc appts because of the difference in his scale and mine.

I have my 6 month check up tomorrow and I wanted to have lost 100lbs by then, but this morning I am at 91lbs lost. I was a little bummed I cant say I wasn't, but I am still very excited at how far I have come!!

Sometimes we can be hard on ourselves. You have done amazing so far and when that scale reads 199.anything you will feel GREAT!!!!

You could do a colon cleanse and a sauna session, or just be proud that you are going in the right direction.

@@NikkiDoc and @@CheleLynn45 - Both of you are doing GREAT!!!! I agree with @ - be proud that you are going in the right direction!! This is about progression, not perfection.

@@NikkiDoc and @@CheleLynn45 - Both of you are doing GREAT!!!! I agree with @ - be proud that you are going in the right direction!! This is about progression, not perfection.

Thank you Mrs. Sugarbabe!! And I LOVE that.....This is about progression, not perfection!!

I am printing that one out so I can see it everyday. :)

you are doing great!!! and you will get there!

I know I will get there and my original goal was to be at less than 200 for my first vacation in 3 years which starts on May 16th. I should be able to make that.

I see a number of people with surgery dates around mine and starting weights around mine and they have lost more. I know I shouldn't compare but we all want to lose it quicker than we are.

My doctor said I would likely lose 5-10 pounds from my 6 week visit to my 3 month visit. I should be right around 12 pounds so I am happy to excede what he expected.