Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite Beauty Products?

I'm a huge make up and skin care junkie. It's a problem, but I absolutely LOVE going to Ulta or Sephora or even CVS and finding great beauty products. Any favorite brands/products? I'm absolutely crazy about Smashbox and Too Faced and Make Up Forever.

Share your favorite products/brands here!

I subscribe to Ipsy, and last month I got a sample of Dr. Brandt Pores-no-more anti-aging mattifying lotion. My skin has swung from super oily to dry but still breaking out and kind of crepey since surgery. This stuff is fantastic. I just wish I could afford the full sized one!

I love makeup too. I have always been a MAC fan and Urban Decay has my favorite pencils for eyes. I have recently started picking up some cheaper lines like NYX so I can experiment with new colors. The foundation by Kat Von D is really great for full coverage. I swear by Obagi skincare...its pricy but worth it.

I love makeup too. I have always been a MAC fan and Urban Decay has my favorite pencils for eyes. I have recently started picking up some cheaper lines like NYX so I can experiment with new colors. The foundation by Kat Von D is really great for full coverage. I swear by Obagi skincare...its pricy but worth it.

I love NYX for cheaper stuff. They have an eyebrow pencil definer thing that is amazing.

I just discovered gel manicures. Love 'em!

Also I have to protect my skin from the sun and this brand of sunscreen for your face is the best I ever found. It's sold by dermatologists. It's called Elta MD and here's a link.

http://eltamd.com/product/uv-clear-broad-spectrum-spf-46/

I'm cheap, so although I love to look at the Sephora or whatever, most everything is a drugstore purchase.

I am a big fan of Maybelline Baby Lips; there are so many shades and they all smell good! My favorite is Grape Vine; it's like a $3 version of Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick. Which I also have. LOL

I have a ton of Revlon Top Speed and Sally Hansen Insta Dry nail polishes; I paint my nails like every other day and these are great.

Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer is the bomb moisturizer/sunscreen.

Cover Girl Clump Crusher > Maybelline Great Lash

bareMinerals powder foundation. All day.

And I never go anywhere without spraying on some Thierry Mugler Angel. It's my signature scent. LOL

Has anyone tried any of the e.l.f. products? They sell them everywhere and they're super cheap but I haven't bought anything. Yet.

Edited by AngryViking

I really like Benefit and Nars (when I have extra money just laying around - not often enough, lol). The NARS blush in Orgasm is my splurge!!

I like Philosophy fragrances, namely Amazing Grace and Pure Grace - they smell so clean.

I moisturize with Olay Total Effects 7 (I am 37)and the foundation that I always use is Revlon Colorstay - it's wonderful!

Covergirl Lash Blast mascara is a must.

Soap and Glory bath items are wonderful too! :)

Edited by Eric@@ash

I really like Benefit and Nars (when I have extra money just laying around - not often enough, lol). The NARS blush in Orgasm is my splurge!!

I like Philosophy fragrances, namely Amazing Grace and Pure Grace - they smell so clean.

I moisturize with Olay Total Effects 7 (I am 37)and the foundation that I always use is Revlon Colorstay - it's wonderful!

Covergirl Lash Blast mascara is a must.

Soap and Glory bath items are wonderful too! :)

I just bought the Philosophy Falling in Love emulsion lotion. I'm hoping it will help with the loose skin, at least a little.

I primarily use MAC and Urban Decay. For skin care products I use Decleor. They are expensive but last a long time and are definitely worth it.

For perfume, my current faves are Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant (super-spicy, but I love it so much), and some Middle-Eastern attar oils that I got as a blind-buy from Ebay. One of my coworkers had one and I loved it so much that I bought it and two more. The brand is Al-Rehab, and the oils are AMAZING and the scents last so much longer than a regular perfume because they have no alcohol in them. Another of my prized perfumes is Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles. Since I don't smoke and I don't drink a lot, I tend to splurge on duty-free perfumes when I travel (usually cruises).

I'm also a make-up addict, even though I very rarely wear it. I absolutely love Cargo's long-wearing glosses (I think it's a different formulation than the ones you can get at Kohl's) and Tarina Tarantino's gem glosses (picked up for a steal at Nordstrom Rack). I like Dior's Addict Fluid Stick, too. They're pricey ($35), but they really last a long time and they really do wonders at making my lips look fuller. '

I really want to try out the ColourPop brand. You have to buy it online, but the prices are extremely good ($5/eyeshadow), and the rest of the line is not much more expensive) and they're generally very well reviewed.

I have super-picky, sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful about what I put on it. Even a lot of stuff made for sensitive skin will break me out (Origins' sensitive line, for example, even though I love the way it smells). I am currently using Cerave Hydrating Cleanser, which I was extremely surprised that it worked, since usually drug-store brands of skin care break me out horribly. It's been the best thing ever for my skin! It has no foaming/suds action at all, so it feels like a lotion, but you wash it off and your skin is perfectly clean.

Edited by losing_the_band