Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LIMITED TIME OFFER: 100 Free Copies of The BIG Books on Bariatric Surgery Series (Valued at almost $100!)

Hey BariatricPal members,

The BariatricPal Big Book series is still your best option for weight loss surgery books – my opinion may be a little biased, but I sincerely believe it’s true :P . If you’re just considering or getting ready for weight loss surgery or you’re still getting used to the bariatric surgery lifestyle, you can get a lot out of these books.

• The BIG Book on the Gastric Sleeve: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • The BIG Book on the Gastric Bypass: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery
  • The BIG Book on the Gastric Sleeve: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy

If you’re thinking about life after weight loss surgery, you’re looking for tips and tricks to get ready for the long haul, and even if you’re a weight loss surgery veteran, look for our latest BariatricPal book to help you live your healthiest life after weight loss surgery. It is “The Big Book on Bariatric Surgery: Your Essential Guide to Life After Weight Loss Surgery.

By now, you’ve probably heard about these Big Books. But here’s the big news. The books are now available in audio! That’s right. If your eyes aren’t up for heavy reading, you don’t have time to curl up with a book or your kindle, or you like to listen while you drive, bike, or do the dishes, you can download your Big Books on audio.

BariatricPal is so excited about these audio books that we’re giving them away! The first 25 BariatricPal members to download these books will get their copy free. BariatricPal is giving away 25 free copies of each Big Book.

Here’s how to get your free copy.

These are the 25 free Audible.com download codes for The BIG Book on the Gastric Sleeve: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy:

1. 6WMZLZ5PBDYEN
  2. 3HXLJFTH4KZAK
  3. G74TSY4JDL8Y5
  4. 3JY4U5QQKWXPL
  5. TSQUT9LKNJHJ3
  6. 48JH4GH9UTENK
  7. 9WGKH8XGZ7LPG
  8. XMT4Z4PP8BN78
  9. 2Z3GN9CED7QAE
  10. UKYRQGCXY9SST
  11. AN5FF8KS5K9PX
  12. Y94QGJUEW67HR
  13. DWEC57AJ3Y47T
  14. YQHQRDFQ8DZ2D
  15. EF4LDXYDALEJW
  16. K9ME78SRNPN5A
  17. NF5STDN6C27WL
  18. HCMDK8DUE7NFN
  19. D5PPYMLLWE9EW
  20. 93T4NAMKK5KAJ
  21. L54BPASSBHF79
  22. BHL2RKD2ZRT6H
  23. U65G6JMTSZJCR
  24. F6L3T83CUWRSC
  25. EGCTG9ES49R79

These are the 25 free Audible.com download codes for The BIG Book on the Gastric Bypass: Everything You Need to Know to Lose Weight and Live Well with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery:

1. R5FM8E7CTJXQS
  2. HEZM7TNSUFTU5
  3. K4F3ECYLC4WN3
  4. ZLJ8RXKRZ97SG
  5. HXGJ9TNW7AT4N
  6. ZWDU9J6ER9EM8
  7. KSG5ZHHDABD9C
  8. KYW7YZJT6FYAK
  9. 98N4RPKCTQL88
  10. DTY3YD3UG34TZ
  11. JLH8FNXLAGCN6
  12. 5SJK78NQJX2J4
  13. 6DSHC6F49HMRC
  14. 2CNA5M4NTZGYJ
  15. 7DW7EZBFSKKCK
  16. JD6WJN7YD7WWG
  17. TS46NMY825KQZ
  18. JCCKQTMERJG58
  19. BPUSUB4PSU2HU
  20. N6A9B7HLKRMYT
  21. 9T68ETM3D9QGH
  22. N27SGEPFYKDHE
  23. AZRMLR8YZZMJA
  24. D4KKH5TKHED5B
  25. EPLSCYT9QWMUB

These are the 25 free Audible.com download codes for The BIG Book on Bariatric Surgery: Living Your Best Life After Weight Loss Surgery:

1. 3HE24Q8FXUMLB
  2. RKFHAE4LT6PBT
  3. M7R5Q2Z9KLG9K
  4. QELAJQUTGXHE4
  5. EJLPTTNFSK48B
  6. ZHMJ6YLU9KTBE
  7. SYXMXXRLFAHLQ
  8. RWFLDQCEHB7NL
  9. Y39CGLXJR8KU7
  10. 6CRKSKFKRLP65
  11. WE7XMECFZFEEW
  12. CDUL6XKA4ACX4
  13. URRNFT859JHN8
  14. TAB7XETLS8KMK
  15. PQRNFKP5LSUR7
  16. Q3M2MAHTZRAAW
  17. ZCETRWMH2ZW2J
  18. NP6D27CULQRAM
  19. LE68RFLQPYZEG
  20. AC3XKLFKMUZPF
  21. PZ8N3NB8XH83D
  22. 3MWU5M79EY8GC
  23. XQL7CTTKRAXMD
  24. MSLZBFXJ23TFQ
  25. 2TT3GEMFX8CPF

We will post 25 free codes for The BIG Book on the Lap-Band: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Adjustable Gastric Band in a day or two.

Here’s the catch. After you download your copy, you must post on this thread to let everyone know which version you downloaded and which free code you used. This is super important!

And that’s it! So hurry and get your free copy! Of course, you can still get the e-reader and hard copy versions, too. Just go to the BariatricPal Big Books page for information and don’t forget to share the books and link with your friends! And, please leave a review wherever you get your Big Books from! :)

Thanks for checking out the Big Books! I hope you love them. Happy listening!

41UjciO1%2BPL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jp

What a FANTASTIC offer!! Audio books aren't my thing, so I'm happy to pass on this so others can have a shot. But thanks for the offer!

Hey BariatricPal members,

The BariatricPal Big Book series is still your best option for weight loss surgery books – my opinion may be a little biased, but I sincerely believe it’s true :P . If you’re just considering or getting ready for weight loss surgery or you’re still getting used to the bariatric surgery lifestyle, you can get a lot out of these books.

• The BIG Book on the Gastric Bypass: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery
If you’re thinking about life after weight loss surgery, you’re looking for tips and tricks to get ready for the long haul, and even if you’re a weight loss surgery veteran, look for our latest BariatricPal book to help you live your healthiest life after weight loss surgery. It is “The Big Book on Bariatric Surgery: Your Essential Guide to Life After Weight Loss Surgery.

By now, you’ve probably heard about these Big Books. But here’s the big news. The books are now available in audio! That’s right. If your eyes aren’t up for heavy reading, you don’t have time to curl up with a book or your kindle, or you like to listen while you drive, bike, or do the dishes, you can download your Big Books on audio.

BariatricPal is so excited about these audio books that we’re giving them away! The first 25 BariatricPal members to download these books will get their copy free. BariatricPal is giving away 25 free copies of each Big Book.

Here’s how to get your free copy.

These are the 25 free Audible.com download codes for The BIG Book on the Gastric Sleeve: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy:

• 6WMZLZ5PBDYEN
  • 3HXLJFTH4KZAK
  • G74TSY4JDL8Y5
  • 3JY4U5QQKWXPL
  • TSQUT9LKNJHJ3
  • 48JH4GH9UTENK
  • 9WGKH8XGZ7LPG
  • XMT4Z4PP8BN78
  • 2Z3GN9CED7QAE
  • UKYRQGCXY9SST
  • AN5FF8KS5K9PX
  • Y94QGJUEW67HR
  • DWEC57AJ3Y47T
  • YQHQRDFQ8DZ2D
  • EF4LDXYDALEJW
  • K9ME78SRNPN5A
  • NF5STDN6C27WL
  • HCMDK8DUE7NFN
  • D5PPYMLLWE9EW
  • 93T4NAMKK5KAJ
  • L54BPASSBHF79
  • BHL2RKD2ZRT6H
  • U65G6JMTSZJCR
  • F6L3T83CUWRSC
  • EGCTG9ES49R79

These are the 25 free Audible.com download codes for The BIG Book on the Gastric Bypass: Everything You Need to Know to Lose Weight and Live Well with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery:

• R5FM8E7CTJXQS
  • HEZM7TNSUFTU5
  • K4F3ECYLC4WN3
  • ZLJ8RXKRZ97SG
  • HXGJ9TNW7AT4N
  • ZWDU9J6ER9EM8
  • KSG5ZHHDABD9C
  • KYW7YZJT6FYAK
  • 98N4RPKCTQL88
  • DTY3YD3UG34TZ
  • JLH8FNXLAGCN6
  • 5SJK78NQJX2J4
  • 6DSHC6F49HMRC
  • 2CNA5M4NTZGYJ
  • 7DW7EZBFSKKCK
  • JD6WJN7YD7WWG
  • TS46NMY825KQZ
  • JCCKQTMERJG58
  • BPUSUB4PSU2HU
  • N6A9B7HLKRMYT
  • 9T68ETM3D9QGH
  • N27SGEPFYKDHE
  • AZRMLR8YZZMJA
  • D4KKH5TKHED5B
  • EPLSCYT9QWMUB
These are the 25 free Audible.com download codes for The BIG Book on Bariatric Surgery: Living Your Best Life After Weight Loss Surgery:
  • 3HE24Q8FXUMLB
  • RKFHAE4LT6PBT
  • M7R5Q2Z9KLG9K
  • QELAJQUTGXHE4
  • EJLPTTNFSK48B
  • ZHMJ6YLU9KTBE
  • SYXMXXRLFAHLQ
  • RWFLDQCEHB7NL
  • Y39CGLXJR8KU7
  • 6CRKSKFKRLP65
  • WE7XMECFZFEEW
  • CDUL6XKA4ACX4
  • URRNFT859JHN8
  • TAB7XETLS8KMK
  • PQRNFKP5LSUR7
  • Q3M2MAHTZRAAW
  • ZCETRWMH2ZW2J
  • NP6D27CULQRAM
  • LE68RFLQPYZEG
  • AC3XKLFKMUZPF
  • PZ8N3NB8XH83D
  • 3MWU5M79EY8GC
  • XQL7CTTKRAXMD
  • MSLZBFXJ23TFQ
  • 2TT3GEMFX8CPF
We will post 25 free codes for The BIG Book on the Lap-Band: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Adjustable Gastric Band in a day or two.

Here’s the catch. After you download your copy, you must post on this thread to let everyone know which version you downloaded and which free code you used. This is super important!

And that’s it! So hurry and get your free copy! Of course, you can still get the e-reader and hard copy versions, too. Just go to the BariatricPal Big Books page for information and don’t forget to share the books and link with your friends! And, please leave a review wherever you get your Big Books from! :)

Thanks for checking out the Big Books! I hope you love them. Happy listening!

41UjciO1%2BPL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jp

I tried but the codes have all been used. The books went fast!

I downloaded The BIG Book on the Gastric Sleeve: Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy and used Promo Code #20. Some of the others had already been redeemed so I skipped to the bottom.

Thanks so much!

I downloaded 'The BIG Book on Bariatric Surgery: Living Your Best Life After Weight Loss Surgery' with code 2TT3GEMFX8CPF.

Thank you Thank You Thank you!

Can't wait to start listening!

I would love a copy. Thank you. Because of being retired on SS, money is tight.

I enjoy following Alex on FB and Bariatricpal.

Thanks.

Arlene Showstack

Thank-you. I downloaded promo code DTY3D3UG34TZ.

Thanks Alex! I downloaded the Big Book on Bariatric Surgery using promo code 16- Q3M2MAHTZRAAW

Thanks i used code 2z3gn9ced7qae

Thank you, Alex!

I downloaded 'The BIG Book on Bariatric Surgery: Living Your Best Life After Weight Loss Surgery' with code M7R5Q2Z9KLG9K.

Hi and thank you for the AudioBook !!

I downloaded a copy of :

The big book on Gastric Bypass

Used code: KSG5ZHHDABD9C

So happy ????????????

Hi thanks I downloaded the AudioBook :

The Big book on Bariatric Surgery:

Living your best life after weight loss surgery.

Thank you!! This is sure to come in handy ... ????????

Used code : TAB7XETLS8KMK