Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Look for Dr. Francisco Zavalza and Dr. Luna in Mexico

Ladies and Gentleman if your looking to self pay in Mexico please look into these 2 men. They are all around wonderful people looking to help others with the best care possible. I had my sleeve done Dec.29,2014 and will be doing all follow up care thru Skype for the next 2 years with Dr. Zavalza. He is truly a blessing to all those who have met him. He works thru Bariatric Pal and David Lopez where you will get the best treatment and recovery that can be provided. There is also a Facebook page with others that are going to or planning their next move towards surgery. Please check this out...... Dr Zavalza and Dr Luna Mexico support group..... We are all supporting each other as we go through this life changing event. You will see the amount of passion these doctors have because they have been involved with answering question on this Facebook page. They are not only great doctors but true friends in the hort amount of time you get to know them they only want what's best for you. Hope to see you there and may God bless you on your decision it is a very hard one but glad I chose Dr Zavalza it came with peace for my wife and me.

Great tip thanks for the info !

Because of this post, I decided to research Dr. Zavalza. The whole entire team is Amazing! So after years of trying to decide on the right one I set my date with him and I am super confident I made the right choice!

It was my hope that every one would help each other and make these 2 doctors the talk f this and other web sites. Please spread the word because these Doctors care totally about their patients wellbeing......

Edited by Granddaddy

Best Doctors out there! Dr. Zavalza and Dr. Luna are the most caring Doctors I have ever met and I am a Nurse! I am 5 weeks post op and everyday I seem to be amazed of just how much information these two guys know! They are always willing to help and answer any questions! We talk on a regular basis. It amazes me how some people go to mexico, come back to the states and never talk to their doctor again!!! Not with these two! I want to thank them again for all they do!

Also don't forget if you would like to see what the response about these men truly is go to Facebook and look for " Dr Zavalza and Dr Luna Mexico support group " we will be there answer questions and see the amazing work these men are doing....God has Blessed our group and we believe in this process as just the start to a new and correct way of living. Thanks and Please check it out

11048607_10200409549959094_6044579144120Just did my 3 month follow up with Dr Zavalza via Skype and all is going fantastic. Next up will be my 6 month check in unless I have any problems which I don't see happening. Dr Zavalza will be there if needed and I still have to get my blood work done and sent to him.

I am with you these Drs are amazing!! The staff and support they offer is meticulous!! From start to finish!! Please do your research as to where you stay? who picks you up ? who is available if a problem arise?, what kind of stitches? Do you have to take your own stitches out at home? who removes your drain ? And where is it removed hospital or hotel?? Is your surgery done in a hospital or clinic?? Is the hospital staff English speaking?? Do you have immediate nutrition support?? Do your research. Dr Zavalza and Dr Luna provide amazing services!! I give my experience 10 stars!!