Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Arm & Thigh Lift this Thursday, March 12

@@tebowfan How's it going?

@@MichiganChic

It's going good. Had my stitches taken out today. Doc likes the way all looks I am in compression outfit and calves wrapped. I have only a few pains here and there, basically one of my arms. Just a spring if pain towards my wrist, even though I had no surgery on my lower arm. I guess it's be nerves in there.

So far I am thankful I did it and can't wait for swelling to go down. I will start therapy message next week to get rid if swelling edema

thank you for being so sweet!

Edited by tebowfan

@@tebowfan glad to hear its going well with minimal pain. How do things look?

Congrats on your surgery and thanks for sharing your progress! Hope all is still going well for you!

So glad you got thru the first week. ????I am also recovering from plastics on march 10. Each day was better.

All I can say is it is not for sissies. I thought I was strong having 2 large babies. Ha! Different pain. By Monday I hope to be ready for work Tuesday

hope your recovery hoes smoothly also.

Ps I was thankful for lidocaine pumps for the first 2 days!

Omg I will likely pursue a breast lift, Tummy Tuck and arm lift, however I'm the biggest pain sissy.

On a scale of 1-10 what was the pain like 1st day home, post op?

Also, congrats!!!!

Omg I will likely pursue a breast lift, Tummy Tuck and arm lift, however I'm the biggest pain sissy.

On a scale of 1-10 what was the pain like 1st day home, post op?

Also, congrats!!!!

It was a 9 out of 10 for me. Maybe a 10, but I always thi it can be worse lol.

@michiganchick

@@cockapoomom

@@shavonna34

@@Julie norton

Everything looks great! I am swollen and have edema in my knees. I start message therapy tomorrow to get the swelling out.

As far as pain, this surgery is nothing compared to he Tummy Tuck pain. You would think it would be worse cause I have a cut from the groin to the knee and cut from right below arm pit to to almost the elbow. I would definitely work on abs and squats before having any if these surgeries. You will need those muscles to get out of bed and sit on toilet. I am really glad I did.

I am 9 days out and so far I have shopped on 3 different days for about 2 hours at a time. I went to a wedding last night and was in a car for 2 and half hours total to get there and back. I did way more than I should have but so far I haven't paid for it today. I do have a pain that shoots in one if my arms out of the blue but mostly when I take clothes on or off. I only take meds when I am going somewhere and that's only 1 hydro codeine instead of 2.

Antestisiaologist said the tummy tuck is the hardest to go through. To me that's the first thing a weightloss patient should have done. It makes the biggest difference.

One last thing, I was complimented by so many and they didn't know I had anything done. I told them I pulled my groin, lol! :)

Edited by tebowfan

That is incredible @tebowfan. I have just embarked on this journey but already making plans for the touch ups :)

@@MichiganChic thanks for the reply.

No pain no gain, or in our cases loss 'wink'

@@tebowfan@michigan chic

Thanks for the updates. Hope everyday gets better. I think you are doing very well????.

I'm with you on TT pain. The first week is VERY difficult on a lot of us.

It DOES Get better by the day for me

It is nice to come to a board like this just to get different opinions and reactions to surgeries

On to day 12 post op. Using silicone gel scar strips. I like them

Wondered if others had luck with them?

Thanks all

Edited by Julie norton

I hope all went well and the trip is still on :)