Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Made goal....now to maintain. Before and after pics.

Well it's been a long, fun, hard road. I have to say during my weight loss stage it was exciting to see the scale go down every single day. I was one of the lucky ones who did not encounter any stalls. God only gives us what we can handle.....I beleive He knew I wasn't strong enough for that. I have been blessed not to lose my hair. The only rough road I had was the first two weeks post op and taking my medications in liquid form. I have to say honestly I would love to keep losing it was that exciting. Now my road begins to learn how to maintain. I am scared to death of gaining anything back although my NUT tells me that a 5pound plus or minus loss or gain is normal. I don't have many before pics I was too embarrassed to have my picture taken. But here is at least one before and a few after. Good luck to all on this WLS I wish you all the best. Surgery date 8/25/2014. HW 289. SW 229 GW 150. Followed my program every step of the way. I never cheated.

post-221807-1424658940108_thumb.jpg post-221807-14246589627374_thumb.jpg post-221807-14246589935543_thumb.jpg post-221807-14246590064656_thumb.jpg post-221807-14246590278882_thumb.jpg post-221807-14246590521039_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thinkingthinner1109

Congratulations on reaching your goal. I can imagine how happy you are right now.

I am also very concerned about maintenance. I've always been pretty good at dieting and terrible at maintaining. I'm researching and focusing on strategies for long term maintenance. I have a real horror of weight regain.

Congrats! You look great!!

Congratulations, you look beautiful !!!!!!!!! :)

Wow!! You go girl!! You look great!

CONGRATS GIRL!!! 1 day at a time...I have another 30 to 40 to go. ya look awsome!

You look fantastic--- congratulations!

You look wonderful! Congratulations!

You look fantastic!! You make me even more excited for my own surgery which is less than two weeks away on March 9th!! Keep up the great work!!

You look fantastic!! You make me even more excited for my own surgery which is less than two weeks away on March 9th!! Keep up the great work!!

Thank you! And your time is coming good luck in your adventure. It's awesome!

Do you mind me asking when surgery date was and date to last picture. You look awesome! My surgery is March 18th

Congratulations!! I too am scared about regaining the weight. I have reached goal and I am under goal about 11 lbs. I have been 129 lbs since about December and I have not moved since then. I go from 128-130 but I always stay around this. I do not exercise yet. I should and my Dr. has been telling me too, but I have just been lazy! I know I know.. I need to. I do not have much loose skin, I was lucky at that. I did lose hair, but not too bad. It is starting to grow back and get the thickness back. I do eat everything. Although, bread gives me heartburn, but I still eat it. I just eat very small portions. I am hoping that I can stay at the weight I am at and I do not gain much back. I know they say I can gain up to 10 lbs back, but I am hoping not to.

post-205527-0-92497800-1426187715_thumb.jpg

post-205527-0-21090700-1426187764_thumb.jpg

post-205527-0-21094300-1426187842_thumb.jpg