Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 month before and during pic

Saturday I hit my 7 month mark since my RNY surgery, and while at the gym, I had my trainer take my picture. I can honestly say that the last 7 months have been great, simply life changing. My diet has completely changed and I now go to the gym 4-5 times a week. I feel like a new person. So far I have lost 133 lbs. since surgery! I can't believe it.

I still have a bit of a ways to go, but I thank God everyday that I decided to start this lifestyle change last summer. I feel really blessed to have such a great support system in my family, friends, here, and at my gym.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to share my story. Thanks for reading!!!

post-224910-0-01519400-1424102160_thumb.jpg

Awesome! I am excited to be able to post before and after pics too. My procedure isn't till this summer. My trainer is coming over today and I wasn't really feeling it. Looking at all the before and after pics have inspired me. Thank you for sharing!

Edited by Bleachie

My goodness...you look great and way younger!

You look totally great ! Tamg26k

Omg it's only been 7 month's? Lot's of effort you put into your new journey and it really shows

Great job !!! Awesome : )

@@lucky2014

Thank you so much! I do work at it! I stick to the dietary plan and workout now on a regular basis. It's a lifestyle change that I gladly accept. And yes, all of my weight loss has been post surgery! Thanks again!!!

Tamg26k I'm having my surgery this Thursday @@duke Regional Hospital I'm scared but so ready i understand the first couple of month's will be my hardest but i only have about

Fifty lbs to go im at 185 now so im praying to come out fighting so any extra prayers will help please keep up the hard work and never look back only to see how far you have come with your journey good luck and best wishes

@@lucky2014

Thank you so much!! I'm excited for you for your surgery! You will do great. Remember...walk,walk,walk. As soon as you can after surgery and as often as you can! Small bites (when you start eating) Water, Water, water! You got this!!

Please let me know if you have any questions post of. I am far from an expert but will help out in any way possible.

Best of luck to you!!! :)

@@Bleachie

Thank you so much!!

Best of luck as you start your journey. You will do great. Keep us all posted!!

Get it, girl!!! :-) :-) :-)

You look absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing your amazing progress with us, it is inspiring.

@@MisforMimi

Thank you! Best of luck to you as well!!

@@Djmohr

Thank you so much! Keep up your great work as well!!

You look great ! What were your stats when you started?