Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spanx for men?

I just heard about these shirts and they sound great. Do these work while we are losing weight? Or down the road some to tighten up appearance. Which do you recommend.

I use Under Armor short sleeve compression top when going to the gym. Really does hold things in and even makes you feel a little better during the workouts.... ;)

had to google them. spendy. decent reviews. see you just got sleeved. are you looking for these now? I think waiting until you lost more would be wise considering how spendy they are.

http://www.amazon.com/Spanx-Cotton-Compression-607-White/dp/B003FPZFC0/ref=sr_1_2_mc?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1423673143&sr=1-2

Not looking for them now. Lol. Maybe 6 months from now. I was just curious about them. Never even heard of them. Sounds like a perfect fix to loose skin (at least with clothes on)

@@monopoly2015 I hear ya!!! I was getting ready for bed last night and dropped down for some exercise. was doing push ups and looked under me (I was shirtless) and saw the skin just hanging there. I haven't really seen that view before. it wasn't that nice. I think I may try some kind of compression shirt soon, just to see if they tickle my fancy. gotta a major role in a wedding this summer. gotta look good!!!

Spanks or compression shirts are a great idea. As you know most of us get flabby and its embarrassing (to me anyways). To feel more comfortable about myself I use a brand called Insta Slim. THEY ARE GREAT! I've been using them for a couple years. They are much cheaper than Spanx and work better than regular compression shirts (in my opinion). Attached is the link to them on Amazon. If you choose to try them- I'd recommend going one size below their recommendation. They are difficult to get on at first. May need help getting it on.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_5?url=search-alias%3Dfashion&field-keywords=insta%20slim&sprefix=insta%2Cfashion%2C278

Spanks or compression shirts are a great idea. As you know most of us get flabby and its embarrassing (to me anyways). To feel more comfortable about myself I use a brand called Insta Slim. THEY ARE GREAT! I've been using them for a couple years. They are much cheaper than Spanx and work better than regular compression shirts (in my opinion). Attached is the link to them on Amazon. If you choose to try them- I'd recommend going one size below their recommendation. They are difficult to get on at first. May need help getting it on.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_5?url=search-alias%3Dfashion&field-keywords=insta%20slim&sprefix=insta%2Cfashion%2C278

Thanks for the link!

I have a Spanx t-shirt....even though I am done loosing weight, I still wear it when "in the spotlight" such as public speaking or, for my daughters wedding!!!

Be warned...they are a bitch putting on....no lie!

I saw the price and asked the ladies about them. Their advice about possible nipple irritation is to use talcum powder. At 78 dollars a pop, the Spanx brand name is a bit pricey. I might as well wait until I get nearer my goal weight. By then my flapjacks will need them because the boys will be saggy instead of perky. :)

Check out the Under Armor tactical compression crewneck. It's essentially a compression t-shirt. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004DU0XLE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

Under Armor is the ticket !!!!

i own 1 Spanx shirt, and several compression shirt, a few of the generic ones from china, which do work, getting sizes correct can be a guess. I also just yesterdy purchased at a local store 2 2packs of compression tees by RBX, very very reasonably priced im wearing one right now, much less of the "holy shit i cant wait to get this off" than with a spanx etc. those things are TIGHT. lol but sometimes you do really want that tightness.

How do these feel for those of us that help prove that Bigfoot is real (lots of body hair)?

I recently bought a "Under Armour Men's HeatGear Sonic Compression Short Sleeve Shirt" This one to be exact. http://goo.gl/47sQWg

I originally got it since its was getting hotter outside and I like to walk at lunch during work. This has replace my undershirt. I was surprised it was comfortable to wear 9/10 hours. I also like the way it makes me look especially on "casual Friday" when I typically wear a polo.

The only thing I was hoping for was it hold the jiggly stuff in place a little more when I jog/run. I guess that is a compromise between comfort and constriction

Edited by OneDollarBill