Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I finally got my date today! I will be getting my surgery on March 9th!!! I am so excited and 100 things are running through my head! Any advice from people who have already had the surgery? Any one else getting theirs done in March??

Me me me!! I just had my surgery date confirmed today for March 9 as well and I am the first case that morning at 7:30am :). While I am excited, I am also a tad bit nervous too! While I have had two prior c-sections, I am still nervous as all get out about the post op time immediately afterwards!! I really do not want to be nauseated or in a ton of pain! I am looking forward to getting my life back on track, to being able to breathe better at night when I sleep, to having the lymphedema in my right leg improve, to being able to exercise longer without being so out of breath, to helping my heart become healthier and stay that way and to being able to get into some of my smaller sized clothing!! Are you nervous? What are you looking most forward to?

Edited by Thankfulmomof3

They just moved my date up one week from March 24 to March 17. I just have to do my pre-admission testing now.

Yeyyyy everyone!!! Well mine is on march 11th, I have preop testing February 26. I'm so excited it's getting close. I've been waiting forrrrrrever!!!!!! Good luck everyone!!! We will be on losers bench before you know it!

@@Thankfulmomof3 I am looking forward to being healthy, to being comfortable in my own skin, to not having DDD boobs that make my back feel like it is going to break, to no more hip pain, to having more energy, to being able to have more fun during "sexy fun time" ;) I am ready to for my second chance at a better life and I am looking forward to trying on new clothes and not feeling worse after I leave a dressing room. I am really excited!!

Had my first appointment with the surgeon today and found out that I am scheduled for surgery on March 5th! I am starting my pre-op diet on the 19th. I can't wait! Best wishes to all!

Edited by 3GuysMom

I confirmed on Monday, March 2 going to get sleeved!

I am confirmed for March 2nd, 2015!!!

March 5th!!! :D

My surgery is scheduled for March 17th. I'm 90% excited and 10% nervous. I feel like I'm so ready to get this started that I wish it was tomorrow. :)

I'm March 18th. ???? still need insurance approval though

I'm scheduled for March 4. Going to see my doctor and the coordinator tomorrow. I am assuming that I'll get orders to get my pre-admission testing done and also to get my Protein products. It hasn't really hit me yet that as of today, my surgery is exactly 4 weeks away. Maybe after the doctor's visit tomorrow I'll start gearing up. I'm actually thinking of questions to ask the doctor and coordinator. Good luck to all the March Sleevers!

My surgery is scheduled for March 17th. I'm 90% excited and 10% nervous. I feel like I'm so ready to get this started that I wish it was tomorrow. :)

I feel the same way. I'm so excited. I wish this was going to happen tomorrow!