Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ALRIGHT ALL YOU LITTLE SKINNY MINNIES

so, a huge NSV for me this weekend, I went shopping at the mall for the first time since surgery for new clothes. (bypass surgery 7/4/14 and down 101 pounds so far!!) (I've been to places like Savers and goodwill buying things here and there, but this was my first mall outing). I went into stores I've never stepped foot in... and I BOUGHT there too! WOOHOOO! I went to H&M, Aeropostale, Forever 21,just to name a few. So, since this is a whole new shopping world for me, where are some stores that you like to go in now that you're on the losers bench? My old go-to store was Dressbarn for Women, and I'm so happy to have a new variety of stores to shop at. Please share your new favorites- whether in store on online- I'm in the shopping mood! :D

My new fav place is White House Black Market (granted i shop the sales there - but i love their stuff)

NY & Co is another

I love to shop the clearance racks at Macy's, Dillards etc. They have designer clothes on those racks at crazy prices. Plus, they always have further discounts on weekends. Ross is always fun and reasonable. Designer names at discount prices. I'm currently into yoga pants (they make me look skinny) and I love getting them at Ross for 50% of what they cost at Dicks or Sports Authority!

I'm addicted to Buckle! Love me some Rock Revival jeans!!

I go to Ann Taylor for my work clothes, Loft and Old Navy for casual clothes.

I went into the buckle i didn't even no there was one in our mall. I feel in love with all the new vintage looks!! An maureece, macys just to name a few. I s'wear last night i looked like a kid in a candy store!! I still love going to my consignment shops!! Get alot of Chico brands!

so, a huge NSV for me this weekend, I went shopping at the mall for the first time since surgery for new clothes. (bypass surgery 7/4/14 and down 101 pounds so far!!) (I've been to places like Savers and goodwill buying things here and there, but this was my first mall outing). I went into stores I've never stepped foot in... and I BOUGHT there too! WOOHOOO! I went to H&M, Aeropostale, Forever 21,just to name a few. So, since this is a whole new shopping world for me, where are some stores that you like to go in now that you're on the losers bench? My old go-to store was Dressbarn for Women, and I'm so happy to have a new variety of stores to shop at. Please share your new favorites- whether in store on online- I'm in the shopping mood! :D

Congratulations! When I get to that point I believe I will stick to the stores that sell a nice collection for larger people simply because they respect all sizes in their store and always made me feel welcome. :) stores like Macys, Belks and most major department stores in general. Not saying that I would limit myself, or suggesting u should but I am gonna still patronize those stores that helped me out with their selections. To your question try them all and have fun cause u can! Stay free!

I wouldn't classify myself as a skinny mini just yet but I love your post because it's the best feeling and the most intimidating moment all at once! I remember that day! I love Loft, American Eagle has great denim with stretch that also shapes my butt, and my most favorite discovery was buying panties at Victoria Secret!!! They are the best and SOO comfy! Was well worth the little splurge since no new clothes look good with saggy panties underneath!

So glad that I no longer have to shop lane bryant. So expensive to buy plus sized clothing.

I have turned into such a girly girl. Never knew shopping would become so addictive.

Nordstrom Rack

Loft

Pink/Victoria secret

Ross's and Burlington coat factory (love a deal)

I buy almost everything resale. But I too love Buckle!! Ann Taylor Loft, White House Black Market. Just makes you feel girly:)

I love all this too..my most recent is a used apparel shop that specializes in true designer clothes. I wear a much bigger size in these labels but the clothes are fabulous...I just don't look at the size tag. :)

It is insane to put on a fully lined dress that was originally 500 bucks and it fits like it was made for me. Oh lordie, my shopping habit might be getting fired up again!

I love clearance racks and stores like Ross. Nordys Rack can still be pricey but I bought a sweater there that just "makes" the outfit. I thought $60 was alot to pay for a sweater but it is my "go t o" piece so very worth it.

Oh here is a subject that I love. New York and Company could make me go broke along with H & M. I now own 3 pair of Miss Me jeans. I truly think I am addicted. Never walked into a buckle store before WLS. I own at least 10 winter coats. Lol. Don't get me started on cute boots and shoes. Inhave clothes I haven't taken the tags off from and I just keep shopping and my husband.....he is worse than me. He thińks he is dressing up a Barbie doll. It's sooooo much fun' not to mention expensive. There are so many other stores out there too that I didn't mention. They are all fun. And to accessorize charming Charlie's is fun too.

I fell in love with Uniqlo. Had never set foot in there and it's an awesome store. Really great stuff and reasonable! I have several casual items from there and next getting some dresses for work.

I fell in love with Uniqlo. Had never set foot in there and it's an awesome store. Really great stuff and reasonable! I have several casual items from there and next getting some dresses for work.

Never heard of that one will have to check it out!