Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today my co-workers had a potluck and I had two meatballs. Do you all know how hard it is to be around food? I'm not even hungry but everything smelled delicious. I am not sure I am eating enough. I wasn't full per se but my chest had a dull ache and I got a bit burpie/hiccupie. I don't know if that's full or not. Next time, in bringing Soup.

during the football playoff two weesk back, thee was food a plenty, and my one indulgence was half a handful of dorito crumbs. lol bad bad me. the worst part was my wife had a guft certificate to a bakery so we bought and brought over a cake. which everyone just gushed and drolled over, and i sat quietly wanting to secretly murder everyone and eat the cake lol I resisted. thankfuly i did bring some pepperoni, which is my go to snack if i must snack at all. but like you i had some cocktail meatballs. maybe ill make a pot of chili for the superbowl..that might just work, or at least ill bring my hummus and low carb wheat pita. lol

Boss brought in Manhattan Bagels with cream cheese for a co-worker's birthday. I am on the full liquid pre-op. Can't even have a little bit.

I feel your pain! Tonight we are having a birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse (pretty much a steak house). People eating steak around me doesn't hurt...not a big beef fan. What bothers me are those hot buttery rolls they serve with cinnamon butter!!! UGH!!! I will probably overdose on the smell of all that wonderfulness! But....I wont have any. I will stick with my chicken and greenbeans and just fantasize its a big roll smothered in butter :)

Family dinners at home don't really bother me. Maybe because I'm in a comfortable place and can distract myself. Eating out is really hard. Glad we don't do it very often! I hope it gets easier over time!

I love those rolls at Texas Roadhouse. It is the cinnamon butter that makes them. I like steak. I hope to eventually eat a filet, or part of one. I love the veggies. I also love their ranch dressing. I don't think any of that is on my menu in the near future.

Since I tend to eat out with my husband he is nice enough to turn down the rolls so we don't have them at the table tempting me.

We have lunch meetings about every week. The boss brings in food for it. I just bring a Protein drink with me. I don't really mind, the smell of food kind of makes me wretch a little though.