Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Because I was afraid the horse pill would get stuck. I checked my blood sugar and it was 325. So I broke the horse pill into quarters (tho it says not to crush break or dissolve). I took a quarter of it and it feels like it's just sitying there. I didn't take the other three. It doesn't hurt but I'm very aware it's there. Don't know what to do. Can't not take the meds anymore if my blood sugar is going to be high on a phase 3 diet

I believe they make liquid Metformin if that's what you're on. Ask your prescribing doctor about giving you a liquid form.

I was on liquid metformin and I switched to pills due to the taste of the liquid. They first gave me those huge horse pills and I refused to take them for fear of getting stuck. Call your doctor and see if you can get the liquid metformin.

When I read the title of this post...I misinterpreted it...but I'll say it anyway....

I also stopped taking my Diabetic meds, including daily injections, all together!!!

And YOU WILL TOO!!! There will come a day when you will say bye-bye !!

I was able to quit diabetic meds almost immediately with the diet change and loss of weight, my diabetes was gone. high blood pressure and cholesterol meds are also gone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products