Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is the recovery like for tummy tuck, breast lift with agumentation

@@hkdontplay, congratulations on your marvelous transformation. I relate to your post because we have such similar stats, but I have even more loose skin. I have been on the fence about getting an abdominoplasty because of the fear of a protracted recovery period (and the cost). But some of these responses are so encouraging.

I did get a breast reduction in December, though and I haven't had any more bouts of the debilitating back pain that pretty much disabled me for days on end. So if you need the plastics to get rid of pain, don't let the possible long recovery stop you.

6 wks minimum

Thats no bending pushing pulling or lifting & take drs orders or you can bust a stitch like i did & i didnt do anything to bust it..

@@iamsoworthit do you have any pictures you mind sharing?

I only have a couple before pictures. But could take and after. I have one from right after but I am still wrapped up. Are you looking for before or afters?

I only have a couple before pictures. But could take and after. I have one from right after but I am still wrapped up. Are you looking for before or afters?

1st picture at goal weight, 120 lbs. You can tell I had a really large pannus. 2nd picture day of surgery. I have some in panties too but they are on my camera. My stomach is even smaller now and I wear a 0 or 2 petite. The shorts I have on in the 1st picture are a 6. I average between 110 to 112 lbs now. I can try and do a selfie to show scars but I'm only 3 months out so they still aren't perfect. I love my new shape tho and don't care. :)

post-198162-14241305172811_thumb.jpg

post-198162-1424130558304_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I have 2 weeks until my Tummy Tuck and am hoping for a good recovery. Can you share anything that would enlighten me on procedure , readiness, pain, aftercare?

Much appreciated????

Thanks for sharing! I have 2 weeks until my Tummy Tuck and am hoping for a good recovery. Can you share anything that would enlighten me on procedure , readiness, pain, aftercare?

Much appreciated????

Make sure you rest and get plenty of Protein. I wasn't prepared for how long it took me to bounce back but it is so worth it! Having mine near the holidays was good and bad because I was tempted to do more than I should. I am thrilled with the results and proudly maintaining my weight. I am back in the gym several days a week but still have days (today) where my body says rest. Wear your compression garmets, drink tons of Water, don't get the drains pulled too early and did I mention rest? :)

You'll do great and will be thrilled with your results. My tiny body shocks me every day. Luckily my legs, arms and face didn't have skin issues so my circumferential body lift wad all the Plastic surgery I'll need. I could get a breast lift but am honestly ok with the girls. Good luck and get your rest!!

Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I am past the halfway point in my weight loss and because of my age my skin is a real issue everywhere.

I am working out regularly and I understand that I might get some bounce back but I am not expecting a lot.

I now have no rear, very saggy thighs, , what I call very bad grandma arms and of course my boobs and tummy are very saggy now too. It's almost like someone stuck a pin in me and let all the air out.

I definitely plan to do plastics and my hubby is very supportive. I cannot wait until I am ready to have some of these procedures. The first will be dealing with my arms.

Thanks for the info. Getting ready for a flat stomach. Not seen since having kids 25+ years ago.

Gosh. Really on the fence about a face lift at same time. Lots of surgery at once but only one recovery period

Son's wedding in 3+ months

Hmmmmm any advice?

I just had a Tummy Tuck w/ muscle repair & Lipo and breast augmentation-- I am in week 2 of recovery. It has kicked my butt. The pain has subsided but mobility is limited. I am also physically exhausted. I think its going to be at least another week before I have the stamina to go back to work (and I sit a lot).

Recovery from TT .... Well it has been 5 weeks for me. Still one spot that aches, but in general , all good.

Back to work and modified workouts (for another week)

Shocked my pants don't fit.... I don't know what I expected ...but a flat stomach is nice.

I am wearing my binder a lot. I find it oddly more comfortable .

Scar is healing nicely. corners are lightening -middle still red.

Probably more info than anyone needs????