Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 months and a size....what

a size XS.....*really* Thanks sleeve

Thanks for posting. Hoping for similar results. Seriously, an XS!!!!!

Wow congrats...

Go you! That is so funny that we both just posted the same NSV. You look fantastic! :)

Yay!

Can't wait until I go from excess to XS :D

you have done an awesome job! Did you hit any stalls in those 7 months?

@@Kathy812

Oh yes, many stalls. The weight loss has never been a steady drop. It plateaus, it may go up a few then the weight drops again. You are doing great. How has you're weight loss been?

@@Kathy812

Oh yes, many stalls. The weight loss has never been a steady drop. It plateaus, it may go up a few then the weight drops again. You are doing great. How has you're weight loss been?

I feel my weight loss is slower than most. Lost 15lb's (2 week pre-op diet) & averaging 10 per month post- op, Sleeved 10/17. To be honest, I'm horrible w/exercise. Only working out 1 or 2 days a week. If I can do 3 days consistently, I might gain some momentum. You are my inspiration.

@@Kathy812

I have had most of my weight drop in the first few month's. It was dropping about 10-15 pounds and it has slowed down now. Exercise was a requirement at first for me. It changed into something that makes me feel good and I take my stress out at the gym. ( I no longer cope with stress by eating)

Exercise before surgery was none. After surgery I walked 30 minuets on my treadmill about 3 day's a week. With the weight coming off I was able to up my walking to an hour about 5 days a week. At three months out my treadmill became boring. I sold it on craigslist and bought a gym membership.

At four months I was at the gym for an hour doing cardio. I switch up my cardio so my body does not get the chance to hold on to the weight long. (elliptical machine, lateral machine and jogging on a treadmill) I pushed up the resistance as I got stronger. I also added weight lifting three days a week for a half hour.

What a difference. I have found that not only do i exercise because I physically can. Now it is something I love. (who knew) I am working with my trainer at the gym. I still do an hour of cardio. I am also lifting for an hour 3 days a week. I completed a 10K now working up to a half marathon. I kayak and snow shoe. I love to stay active.

Find activities you have fun doing. Also find what motivates you. If you enjoy music get a good play list while you work out. Plenty of fitness websites and app's to look into for Ideas. I hope you are surprised by what you're body is able to do. If you have time check back in. I would love to see how things progress for you.

@@jenn1, thanks Jenn for the suggestions. I worked out yesterday and today and enjoyed it. I am going to do my best to stay on track. Not sure I will do an hour of aerobics like you :-) but time will tell. Again, thanks!