Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hubby 100+ Lost Before and After Pic

My husband and I both had the sleeve done in August 2014. I just wanted to share his awesome transformation so far! Best decision we have made for ourselves!

Surgery Date: Aug 28th, 2014

SW: 353

DOS: 337

CW: 246

Hit his 100lb loss on Dec 26th, 2014 - 3 months and 28 days.

post-18495-0-65381200-1421089460_thumb.jpeg

husband and I had the sleeve August 2014.

@

great pic!!

its amazing, just amazing

who would have ever thought i would have the same socks as he does :lol:

great weight loss :)

sarah

you are not exactly a slouch at losing 79 lbs!!!! ;)

("those" men always lose faster than us!!! :angry: )

i love, love, love it when family members have surgery together

wonderful going through such a change/experience like this together

helping/supporting each other :)

both of you keep up the great job

i hope to keep "seeing less and less" of you :)

kathy

congrats

I LOVE how supportive you are of him!! Good job to both of you!!

Damn! 100 pounds since August.

Those people with penises sure can lose weight!

Congrats to him. :)

Those people with penises sure can lose weight!

Penises? Or is it Penii? What WOULD be plural for penis? ;)

Thanks everyone! I have done well but I am just really proud of him and wowed by his transformation. I think when you see someone everyday you see them differently. I was floored when I saw this picture taken July 19th, I might add, because I never remember him being that heavy. The sleeve was always my journey and he jumped on board hesitantly at first only because he was afraid he would lose me if I lost weight and he didn't but now he is unstoppable!

My husband and are both sleeved too. 100 pounds for him and 80 pounds for me! Boy is our mattress happy! ????We are still loosing 45 more for me 80 more for him. Now that's is going to make the car happy. Congrats to you both!

That's awesome! My husband and I were both sleeved as well. Me September, 2014 and him October, 2014. I've lost 61lbs and he's lost 72 I think. He carried most of his weight in his belly and it is gone now. I always tell him how skinny he is! lol I'm sure he loves that! I carry my weight all over so it's going to take a little longer to see a big difference with me. Boo hoo ;-( Oh well, I'm still pretty happy with my progress. Good luck to you all!!

That's awesome. Congrats! I was sleeved by Dr Hamilton (Hoehn's partner) on 12/18/14. Couldn't be happier.

My hubby wasn't sleeved but he did start the journey with me! He has even lost more than me in the past 3 months. Lol I'm super proud of him. It's so great to have 100% support at home! Makes for better success stories.

That's motivating. Congrats

Congrats. Looks amazing. Glad to know I'm not the only one posing in my underwear lol.

@ please tell us how your journey is doing.

don't think this will even post....

@@Rovobay

you are right

it didn't post :lol:

i'm also having problems :(

i just started new topic that a bunch of "symbols" are coming up in my status updates

but the status itself doesn't show

when i tried to do a cut and paste to show @@Alex Brecher the symbols it came back with something like the computer won't accept ................ :o :mellow:

i'm sure @@Alex Brecher will figure this prob out

he's such a smartie :)

after all he's talking to me here :lol: :lol:

its been awhile

still waiting for this to post :angry:

Congrats. Looks amazing. Glad to know I'm not the only one posing in my underwear lol.

@ please tell us how your journey is doing.

I am down 85lbs today. I have been a lot more private about my pics and journey in general. Its harder being a woman...;) My hubs on the other hand is a lot more open. I was thinking about posting pics at goal (still have 60lbs I'd like to lose) but I think I will start a new thread with current pics. Hopefully it will provide some encouragement for someone else.