Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck! Piks

Recovery-- the pain was horrible the first week (again, they removed 8.14 lbs of skin) the second week is manageable. I was back at work in one week... 2 weeks would have been nice. I am 6 weeks out, I just started sleeping in my bed again!! still wearing the girdle for another 2 weeks. I should be back at the gym any day now (no sit ups). Everyday is easier and easier. I have lost 18 lbs since the TT. I am so glad I did this! Totally worth the EXTREME pain! ☺️☺️☺️

Looks great thanks for sharing.

I hadmy TT Friday January 2n dbeen almost 48hs 2nd day was the worst so far & im hoping to feel a bit better tomorrow. .

That is the cherry on top of the sundae. Congrats!

Recovery-- the pain was horrible the first week (again, they removed 8.14 lbs of skin) the second week is manageable. I was back at work in one week... 2 weeks would have been nice. I am 6 weeks out, I just started sleeping in my bed again!! still wearing the girdle for another 2 weeks. I should be back at the gym any day now (no sit ups). Everyday is easier and easier. I have lost 18 lbs since the TT. I am so glad I did this! Totally worth the EXTREME pain! ☺️☺️☺️

Where did you sleep instead, if not in your bed?

I hadmy TT Friday January 2n dbeen almost 48hs 2nd day was the worst so far & im hoping to feel a bit better tomorrow. .

Yes! Day 2 was the absolute worse :( it does get better :)

You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your pics and experience with us.

Wow! You look great. Thanks for sharing. Feeling hopeful. :)

I love it. Congratulations. You deserve it. Questions:

- how much weight did you lose?

- how long did it take to lose the weight?

- how long did you maintain the weight loss before the surgery?

- any tips you wish to share?

- anything you wish you had done differently?

- your age (range is fine)?

Many thanks.

I love it. Congratulations. You deserve it. Questions:

- how much weight did you lose?

- how long did it take to lose the weight?

- how long did you maintain the weight loss before the surgery?

- any tips you wish to share?

- anything you wish you had done differently?

- your age (range is fine)?

Many thanks.

I was at 240 before the sleeve, I was at 160 TT day. Currently 140.

18 months

I was at the same wt for 5 months

(Not at goal) got to goal after TT part of the wt loss was the 8.14 lbs of skin removal

Tips- take tons of before piks!

-Clean and clean before your surgery, it takes a while to get back to normal.

-Have a recliner and lots of pillows ready

-have all your meds, gauze, tape etc etc ready

-button up pajamas

-you need an accessible room/restroom (1st floor)

I am super happy! I just wish, I would have stayed home for another week post op

28yrs

☺️let me know if you have any other questions☺️

Edited by Janett09

Thanks. Consult for me next Monday. Very excited. And ya. With beauty comes pain. Sad and true. Vanity huh? And other issues

Im 5 days post op TT &feeling much better day 2&3were worst but todsy i had a BM finally &feel much relief. Now to get these drains out hoping for Friday.

You look amazing. How much weight dod you lose? How much was the procedure? What was your experience having it done in Mexico?

I lost 80 before the TT and I've lost 20 more since. It was $4.500 for TT and flank Lipo. The experience was great everyone was very nice ☺️☺️ and its only 2.5 hrs away from here (Phoenix) .