Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Week 7 post-op...What's everyone eating?

I feel like I'm eating the same things over and over and I'm getting bored. I feel like I can eat anything meaning my appetite is good. I'm also able to eat about 3/4 cup of food. I have found that foods don't taste funny to me. I read that was a possible side effect but so far so good. I'm also finding that there isn't anything, so far, that my sleeve doesn't agree with. I want to see my NUT again because I feel like they only prepare you for the first couple of weeks post-op but not how to eat once you're passed the phases. So, anyone around week 7, what are you eating?

I'm a little over 6 weeks and I don't have any issues with anything. I do high Protein. For example yesterday; breakfast was 2 egg whites, 1/4 cup of turkey sausage, 1/2 oz cheese and 1/4 of an avocado. " snacks" we're Decaf (2)spicy chai tea (with Splenda and 1/2 teaspoon heavy cream), and a Premier Protein drink. lunch is a premier protein shake. dinner was half a chicken breast stuffed with 1/2 oz pepper jack cheese and wrapped in turkey bacon. Calories were 715, fat 24 grams, carbs 14.4 , 2.5 grams sugar, 1,148 sodium, and 98 Grams of protein.(3) 160z bottles of water.all together that's 86 oz of Fluid. I track EVERYTHING! @@JerzyTomato74

I drink 6 oz. of soy milk for Breakfast, beef jerky/nuts for morning snack, inside only of a ground beef taco for lunch (ground beef, lettuce, Tomato and a little grated cheese), 1/2 chicken breast for dinner. Sometimes I make spaghetti with lean ground beef and marinara and Net Zero mushroom noodles. On the weekends I like to drag the grill out and do up some chicken wings and eat them throughout the week. YUM!

@@JerzyTomato74 I'm not post op or anything but I just wanted to say great weightloss so far for only 7 weeks out ! Congrats I hope that is me too!

@@JerzyTomato74 I'm not post op or anything but I just wanted to say great weightloss so far for only 7 weeks out ! Congrats I hope that is me too!

I was 330 day of surgery and I've been through a stall already. Was hoping to be down a little more by now but that's just me putting more pressure on myself to lose but I'll take it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches