Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

There are too many to choose from. What are your favorites? Right now I'm liking Isopure and matrix pb chocolate

Vega One french vanilla

I've liked all of the Muscle Milk I've tried....cake batter, red velvet cake, banana cream and strawberry cream. Premier Protein chocolate is probably my favorite chocolate. I also like premier strawberry, but the vanilla is not my favorite. I like it as Creamer in my coffee and tea, but not to just drink plain. Syntrax nectar cherry, lemonade, peach and apple are great summertime Protein drinks. Syntrax matrix vanilla is my goto vanilla. Garden of Life Raw Protein chai and vanilla are both good. I also add fruit and Torani syrups to my shakes for more variety.

I did not like Isopure grape or fruit punch...they were the only things that ever made me gag. Didn't like optimum nutrition vanilla ice cream and Not really a fan of the Jay Robb whey or egg flavors, except Piña colada.

But you're right, there are so many different ones out there. You can get samples of dozens of different powders from Nashua Nutrition. Since I have a Protein shake everyday (even a year out) I just ordered a bunch to try some new flavors and so far the Bariatric fusion mint chocolate was a big thumbs down. I'll just stick with premier chocolate with peppermint Torani Syrup.< /p>

Syntrax nectar Cookies and cream, with a cup of skim milk, a table spoon of Hersheys unsweetened cocoa powder and some ice cubes. & blend. YUMMMMO!!!! I tell everyone about it. One of these days there'll be a shortage! HA!

Premier chocolate, Matrix mint cookie, and Syntha-6 chocolate Peanut Butter or chocolate mint. I go easy on the Syntha-6 though, it's higher in calories than the others.

Saw on a gastric sleeve forum group post on Facebook that there is web site insurenutrition to see if insurance covers Protein costs

I've tried so many of them but I think my favorite out of all of them is the pure Protein Shakes that are the Cookies and creme flavored! They are 35 grams of Protein too!! I'll have 2 a day and ive already had all my protein in for the day!

I had Chike coffee shake today. 2 scoops mixed with Water over ice. It was excellent. First time since my surgery (12/12/14) that I was able to drink a whole Protein drink. It wasn't super sweet like the rest of the Protein drinks. Only problem is it only has 20 grams of Protein per shake.< /p>

Can anyone recommend an unflavored powder I can put in yogurt or pudding?

I have injury . I miss with my yogurt it doesn't really have a taste more of a smell

Just try vanilla bean with almond milk it was YUMMM

I had Chike coffee shake today. 2 scoops mixed with Water over ice. It was excellent. First time since my surgery (12/12/14) that I was able to drink a whole Protein drink. It wasn't super sweet like the rest of the Protein drinks. Only problem is it only has 20 grams of protein per shake.< /p>

Can anyone recommend an unflavored powder I can put in yogurt or pudding?

Yes. Musclegen makes an unflavored powder called GENEPRO which one tablespoon equals 30g of protein. You can mix it with yogurt, pudding, uncarbonated drinks (I tried it in diet coke one day and it was like a neverending fountain of foam. NOT a good idea...). It's great in coffee and sweet tea, I do it all the time.

You can search for GENEPRO on Amazon.com and if you're a prime member you don't have to pay for the shipping.

I liked prosource unflavored, but I like mixing the flavored powders with plain greek yogurt. One cup (8ounces) of FAGE 0% plain greek yogurt is 18gms of Protein, If I add CV whey powder I get another 26gms of Protein.