Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just wanted to come back and let you know that so far, so good! Saw baby wiggling on the sono today. :)

Just wanted to come back and let you know that so far, so good! Saw baby wiggling on the sono today. :)

yay!!!!!

NT scan this weekend was very good! Next step is genetic testing in 2 weeks. Wish us luck!

NT scan this weekend was very good! Next step is genetic testing in 2 weeks. Wish us luck!

So glad to read these updates !!!

@@PuraVida37, how has it been since you last posted? I hope all is well! Also, how do you feel since getting completely unfilled? I know pregnancy can cause us to feel and feed all sorts of cravings, so I was just curious. Take care!

Also waiting for an update! Hope things are well!

@@Keeper, @@ErinMarie, Thanks for asking about me. Baby is doing well--passed all the genetic testing and sonos so far. At Wednesday's appointment, heartbeat was 160. I'm still confounded that this all happened and is still going strong!! I just announced to many colleagues and a class of students (I'm a HS teacher) yesterday.

It's been very tough since I got unfilled. I have my appetite back and it's stronger than ever. I gave myself permission to eat, and I've gained 11 lbs since November!! I've stopped running because the weather is so bad, and the thought of smelling the sweaty gym makes my stomach turn. The last two weeks I've tried to make more of a concerted effort to eat more Protein and a "rainbow" every day. Once the snow lets up I'm heading back out to walk. I miss it terribly.

Had I known I wasn't going to have morning sickness hardly at all, I wouldn't have gotten the unfill, but I was worried and the doc wanted to do the unfill. I do battle cravings, but lately they have been for salad (esp greek salad for some reason) and kale smoothies, so I'm gladly giving in to those. Trying to stay away from those damn Cookies.

Had a great sonogram today! Baby is perfectly healthy and besides gaining weight (UGH!) I'm doing great! Just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know how things are going.

Such great news !!!

Thanks!@@JustWatchMe

Just checking in again with everyone. Baby is doing well and I'm at 25w. My eating however, is out of control and I can't believe that I've gained back about 40 lbs since the beginning of November. I have not been keeping up with good habits and it's so sad. I want to exercise, but I'm so tired. I nap frequently or I just can't get through the day. I am waiting for my gestational diabetes results, which is it sad to expect I'll have a positive? I do need a swift kick in the butt to kick sugar out of my life again. The only real exercise I've had is cleaning the house, which is definitely me nesting, getting ready for baby.

Hope you are all doing well.

Yep. They were positive. So now I have to check my sugars 4 times a day and eat right, which is just the slap in the face I needed. I am sugar detoxing and I do feel much better.

Tomorrow makes 29w. I still can't believe this all happened! LOL

Thinking of you and hoping you feel great. I'm so happy for you.