Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Personally I cannot see going HUGE if you were not that size before. I have always been a G cup from when I was 18 and 130 lbs to my highest at 275 pounds. All my sisters have large breasts as well as my daughters.

When I lost weight, I lost my breasts. They are part of my identity. The loss of them has been harder than the huge apron of skin.

I will pay out of pocket to have them lifted and augmented but I will not be going back to my original size. I feel DD is the biggest I will go. I have really enjoyed wearing button down shirts for the first time in my life. You don't get to do that with HUGE boobs.

Hi - that is me. I am a ii. They are part of my identity too and that is all most people talk about. A DD is the lowest I will go and that even seems small. I hate that they are so saggy - all the way to my waist and I look terrible. I am 57 and need a lift and a reduction. I asked the Dr. to refer me to a plastic surgeon, but he said I didn't meet the criteria? WHAT????

You have to say they hurt your back and shoulders for insurance to cover it

Thaks! I will do that next time. My back doesn't have those deep ridges in it because I can't find a bra to hold these big ol boobs up!!! :-)

I just had mine augmented and lifted and I am very happy with the results. My doctor suggested 400cc implants which should put me around a C-D range, however I was sure I was going to end up with giant boobies. The first two weeks after surgery they were huge, but it's been 3 months now, they have dropped, and they are perfect. I almost like the higher look better, but now they look completely natural, which is I suppose the idea. My final size is a 34DD in Victoria Secret size (it seems like different companies have slightly different sizes). Given I started as a 36DD I am not sure how that worked out, but I'm not complaining. They don't look huge at all- in fact they actually look much better than my natural version when they were all stuffed inside a push-up. I was very glad I went with my doctor's advice, otherwise I would have likely been upset.

Past the size though, the fact that you don't really need to wear a bra and they're just suspended on your chest in perfect round bouncy beautifulness is the best part of the surgery. I love my new girls! :)

That's wonderful that you are happy with them! I hope I'm as happy as you are. I don't think I want to be a DD, considering the fact that I've always been small busted. I bet they are perfect on you, since that what you had. I know what you mean about victoria secret, since I have a push up that's a D. I was never a D, even on my best day. I was a B or small C. However, I think that D is good on me (honestly, it does not look big at all). My doc is also recommending 400-425 cc, but said my breasts are wide, so I'm sure that's taking up a lot of the Fluid. I just don't want to end up bigger than I am in that bra because that's the maximum size I can be to have my clothes fit. I think I'm taking it into surgery for them to have a reminder. Not kidding. I think I'll give them a picture of me in it, too. I know they'll appreciate my helpfulness, lol. It's next Friday, so I'm getting a little nervous!

These are my wife's 400cc's about 5 years post surgery. they are under the muscle and look very natural. For the first year or so they kind of stood up on their own, but eventually drop into a more natural position. The only way you can visually tell they are implants is some ripple on the sides if she bends over in certain positions. Other than that they look natural..

Thank you for posting this! Your wife is lovely, and I hope to look that good, too. It's good to see what 400 cc's look like on a real human, not provided by the physician doing the work.

Thank you for posting this! Your wife is lovely, and I hope to look that good, too. It's good to see what 400 cc's look like on a real human, not provided by the physician doing the work.

Thanks, they will look a bit funny and fake at first. I have some pictures of when she just got them done I can send you privately if you wish so you know what to expect. But they will look fake,and very much like a stripper I would say for 6 month to a year before they settle in to what you see in that picture. The also seem to feel softer now, right after the surgery for a while they are rock solid and you have to massage them,or have your hubby massage them for you, this was my favorite part of the whole ordeal!! I have before and after pictures of her in a bathing suit somewhere, all I can say is before they looked deflated after the kids and kind of looked flat. I have never much been a "boob" man and was more off an "ass and thigh" man, so when my wife wanted to do these I wasnt really excited. But when I saw them afterwards, WOW!! Im super happy that she did it and is happy..send me a PM with your email, I can send you some before and afters...

I had a lift and augmentation. I was on the fence about getting the implants until about a week before surgery. I finally decided I didn't want to lose too much (I was barely a 38D) and decided to have small implants to maintain size. I left it all in my doctor's hands. I told him I didn't want huge and I wanted to be a full D. I ended up with 240cc implants and I'm now a 36DD, which I'm happy with.

I am so intrigued with this thread! I developed quickly, going from a B cup in 8th grade to a DD by the time I graduated. I did get larger when I was pregnant but I never needed to buy another bra, and I did not breastfeed, but I have always "sagged". I told my husband I want a lift at the least. Since I have not lost the weight I need to, I cannot picture what I will look like if my breasts get smaller. I would definitely consider augmentation though.

But, one woman I used to work with got an augmentation a while back. She had been overweight, lost weight, and when she consulted her surgeon, he told her because of the amount of loose skin she had that he wouldn't be able to go under a certain amount CC. And she said that she can't go braless - I always thought that was the biggest perk (pardon the pun) of having fake boobs - you wouldn't have to wear a bra!

I have had large breasts all my life even as a teen and something else to consider is your back, I am down to a D cup from a DD and in all honesty would prefer a breast reduction with a lift when the time comes.

Well, I ended up with 400 cc, moderate profile silicone implants. They are still pretty high on my chest, and it's hard to tell what they will end up looking like. For the moment, they look like they are going to be pretty good, but I just don't know yet. They don't look bigger than the bra I was wearing, so that's good. More to come!

Breast augmentation is something I've been considering forever, even before surgery. I've never been that plus sized girl who has big boobs to match big everything else. I have a big tummy and virtually no bust in comparison. My doctor recommends people wait about 18-24 months post bariatric surgery before considering any plastics. But I'm already down a cup size maybe more just from my pre-op diet, I dunno if I can be happy for 2 years with no boobies LOL

@@blashlee I have to say, I never had breasts that matched my body either. You'll see as you continue to lose weight how they will likely continue to deflate. I do really like mine now, better than ever! As I heard someone else on here say, why would anyone want real ones when these look so good!? They are not fully settled yet, and sometimes I think they might be slightly bigger than I really needed, but I'm not unhappy with them at all. Even being slightly large, they don't look fake or round, and they feel normal, too. Glad I did it!

I am so happy for you! It's just wonderful to feel normal, shapely,attractive and you deserve it!

@@blashlee I have to say, I never had breasts that matched my body either. You'll see as you continue to lose weight how they will likely continue to deflate. I do really like mine now, better than ever! As I heard someone else on here say, why would anyone want real ones when these look so good!? They are not fully settled yet, and sometimes I think they might be slightly bigger than I really needed, but I'm not unhappy with them at all. Even being slightly large, they don't look fake or round, and they feel normal, too. Glad I did it!

That was my shape..all gut. Oh and broad shoulders too....peachy. :)

Breast augmentation is something I've been considering forever, even before surgery. I've never been that plus sized girl who has big boobs to match big everything else. I have a big tummy and virtually no bust in comparison. My doctor recommends people wait about 18-24 months post bariatric surgery before considering any plastics. But I'm already down a cup size maybe more just from my pre-op diet, I dunno if I can be happy for 2 years with no boobies LOL

The larger implant takes up some of the extra skin I guess. Mine do have independent suspension but I wear bras anyway cuz my momma told me to. That and I would risk the high beam situation. :)

I do like it that I can wear a backless dress or something and be able to go without...and I find camo for the high beams.

I am so intrigued with this thread! I developed quickly, going from a B cup in 8th grade to a DD by the time I graduated. I did get larger when I was pregnant but I never needed to buy another bra, and I did not breastfeed, but I have always "sagged". I told my husband I want a lift at the least. Since I have not lost the weight I need to, I cannot picture what I will look like if my breasts get smaller. I would definitely consider augmentation though.

But, one woman I used to work with got an augmentation a while back. She had been overweight, lost weight, and when she consulted her surgeon, he told her because of the amount of loose skin she had that he wouldn't be able to go under a certain amount CC. And she said that she can't go braless - I always thought that was the biggest perk (pardon the pun) of having fake boobs - you wouldn't have to wear a bra!

I was a 42ddd pree surgery & currently am a 34DDD & looking into a reduction in near future going back to see plastic surgeon on March 27th about recovery time on reduction. I grt 12 weeks fmla eavh year but having severe back problems since i lost 101 lbs.

Edited by counrtygirl

I grt 12 weeks fmla eavh year but having severe back problems since i lost 101 lbs.

Sorry. I'm not up on the abbreviations people use to text. Could you tell me what this means?

Terry